[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf breaking up with me, says I havent done anything >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>gf breaking up with me, says I havent done anything
>It's the fourth time this has happened
Why can't I hold a relationship for over 3 months? Is it a curse? Can anyone explain how to keep a girl interested in you
>>
Don't take her for granted and keep it interesting.

What kind of things did you do with them?
>>
How would we know what you're doing wrong?

If you want to find out ask your exes. Contact them and tell them that you want to figure out what you're doing wrong and ask them to tell you why they left.
>>
If you haven't done anything wrong then why is she? Did she just lose feelings? Maybe it's just you, if this has already happened with 4 different girls.
>>
>>17364161
She said she has lost feelings for me, does that mean anything or is it just a common thing? Sadly the other 3 I had bad communication with towards the end of the relationship and I could never figure out the sole reason why they left me. I might try calling them like >>17364068 suggested

But what I'm trying to figure out is how people sustain long relationships
>>
women love attention, maybe you're not giving them enough?
>>
>>17364051
Three months....
>>
>>17364051
that's about the time it takes for the novelty to break off. you guys weren't in love, you just needed a horny sex partner
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.