[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to stop hating myself as much as I do without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 647x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 647x594
Is there any way to stop hating myself as much as I do without prescription drugs or professional help?
>>
You can't do it with prescription drugs or professional help either.
;^)
>>
>>17364040
You can't hate yourself if you're dead ;-)
>>
have you tried therapy or counseling?
>>
>>17364086
No, that counts as professional help
>>
Here you go m8. Self help. Seems dumb but if you come in with an open mind it works and has been shown to be as effective as therapy and medication.

http://llttf.com/
>>
Realise how fucking ridiculous humanity and the world is... It won't stop you from hating yourself completely, but shit gets better when you compare it to things that are even more retarded.

That's some realistic straight-to-the-point advice anyhow.

Do with it as you wish.
>>
Well what makes you hate yourself?
>>
>>17364040
>>>/fit/
>>
>>17364204
That I am not learning from my mistakes.
>>
>>17364218
You could be less stupid all the goddamned time
>>
>>17364204
I feel incapable of living alone and I hate feeling like a leech

I made a dumb decision in major but enjoy it so I'm not going to change

I have really bad performance anxiety and am still a virgin because of it

just to name a couple reasons
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.