[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few years ago a friend of mine who worked at a sex shop got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 4823848285.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4823848285.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
A few years ago a friend of mine who worked at a sex shop got me a horse shaped dildo as a gag gift. I threw it in the back of my closet with all of my other toys and completely forgot about it when I got a boyfriend. It has never been used.

Today my boyfriend was helping me clean out my place when he discovered my box of toys in the closet and the dildo. We both laughed and I told him the story and I thought it was funny but then he suddenly said he had to go. I've been sitting here freaking out for the past two hours staring at my phone, should I call or text him something and try to explain?

> tl;dr got a equine shaped dildo as a joke gift and forgot about it until boyfriend found it, wat do?
>>
So is it shaped like a horse, or is it shaped like a horse's dick? Because I know which it probably is, but my mental image is still very confused.
>>
Did he take the dildo with him?
>>
Have you named the dildo
>>
Get a boyfriend who has a sense of humour
>>
>>17364048

Horses dick. I think it's around 14-15 inches so it's pretty much impossible to do anything with it anyway. It's supposed to be one of those shock value items I think.
>>
It sounds like you already did explain things to him. His reason for leaving may have been something totally unrelated and you're being paranoid. Just give it time and if you're still worried, like, a week from now, talk to him about it.
>>
>>17364069
>I think it's around 14-15 inches so it's pretty much impossible to do anything with it anyway.
Jesus women are size queens today.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.