[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont wanna live but i dont have the guts to kill myself how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 4971_gloomy.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
4971_gloomy.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
i dont wanna live but i dont have the guts to kill myself
how can i overcome this? how do i push myself over the edge
>>
exercise works best for me.
>>
if anyone could answer this for me i'd be grateful, im trying to use it as a push

http://www.strawpoll.me/10675596/
>>
>>17363940
You've got it backwards, OP. You have guts in spades. They have kept you alive despite your condition telling you nigh-obsessively that you want to die: a point on which you and your disease disagree. You want to live. You want it so badly that your condition cannot overcome it. And so you are alive today, no matter how desperate the situation seems.

Remember that. Your brain is running a rogue program, and it, not you, is telling you that you want to die. It lies. Your question shouldn't be how to kill yourself, but how to kill the urge.
>>
>>17363989
Applauses
>>
File: 1445081119103.jpg (23 KB, 252x223) Image search: [Google]
1445081119103.jpg
23 KB, 252x223
I knew you wouldn't do it. I told you, there is no point to this strawpoll, or the last one. There is no point to this thread, or the last one. You aren't going to kill yourself and we both know it so why dont you go do something more enjoyable with your life?
>>
>>17363940

You obviously do want to live, which is why you can't kill yourself.
>>
Go listen to Les Brown for an hour and come back and tell me how you feel.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.