[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't really spoken about this with anybody, so I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: vape.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
Haven't really spoken about this with anybody, so I guess that the best place to open up.

My Mother is overprotictive and controlling of me. A lot of the time she is screaming and bitching at me and says mean things.
My Dad is cool, but sometimes when he is drunk (A lot of the time) He is an asshole is very mean as well.
I never noticed how much of a bitch my Sister is, ever since she moved back in after getting divorced I have noticed that she is so stupid.
Trying to be right in any situation, fucking screams for anything, and has gotten into some huge arguments lately because she is just a bitch.
The closest people in my life literally give me zero motivation, and just make me feel sad, or angry a lot of times.
This has happen for a long time and I am tired of it.

What can I do to change this? I just want to be happy and want people to respect me and treat me right. I want more positive messages, and just feel loved and happy.
I still love my Dad the most because he messes with me the least, and he really is a good person just has his flaws.

Thanks in advance guys.
>>
Its tough because it sounds like you're not in a very healthy family position.

How old are you? What do they say? If you are from the US it is not unheard of for the younger generation to have strained relationships with their family because of lack of productivity. Just in regards to what you said about your mother screaming and bitching. Why does she? Are you lazy? Do you have a college degree and actively looking for a job?

Assuming your family isn't a complete and utter mess and you're just being slightly over sensitive, I would suggest you take steps towards being a productive member of society by either entering or continuing education or getting a job.

If you're underaged you need to get your act together fast and family issues, outside of abusive situations, are part and parcel of growing up.
>>
>>17364047
I'm 18.

My mom has called me plenty of things like useless, faggot and etc.

Sometimes it's over anything.

Honestly I like being on my computer a lot, and I don't really help out that much.
I still shouldn't be treated like shit because of it though.
>>
>>17364066
>Honestly I like being on my computer a lot, and I don't really help out that much.

Thats not healthy, especially at your age. You're young and you can't imagine how upsetting it is for parents to watch their children sit their like zombies. I've seen it for myself. Its a vicious cycle, parents get stressed and vent frustration, the child withdraws even further into computers.

You need to get out of the house and do something with your life. Are you at least in education? If not, then, while I don't agree with how your mother and father treat you, I can sympathize with them.

You're 18 and wasting away on your computer. You aren't learning skills or going out to socialize and meet people. Despite what you may read on other boards, normie and all that other crap, going out and socializing is GOOD for you.

That doesn't mean you go out and get shitfaced or go to strip clubs, but just being with people. Online interaction like we're doing now is not a substitute to having live, healthy relationships.

Get your act together and stop being so sensitive. Be productive, pro-active and watch your familial relations improve dramatially as well as your own view on them.
>>
>>17364089
Thanks for that. Honestly i'm not that terrible, I still do things and hang out with friends and shit. I'm pretty normie in all regards I guess.
I am getting an education.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.