[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the *fuck* do you forget your ex-gf /adv/? >get first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464548943313.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464548943313.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
How the *fuck* do you forget your ex-gf /adv/?
>get first gf at 25
>date for 2 years
>she dumps me
>6 months later
>my mood is hesitating between reverting back to my previous virgin mindset and behind nostalgic as fuck of the time we were together

what do? I feel like I'll never find a girl like her again
>>
>>17363709
if you were meant to forget your relationships, you would never have had them to begin with.
>>
File: 1467401810380.jpg (23 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1467401810380.jpg
23 KB, 410x410
>>17363717
how do I move on then?
my gf had no problem duping me at the end of january and getting a new bf in march (a fucking brazilian of all things)
>>
it takes time

it'll suck for a while but wait it out

keep optimistic
>>
File: 1447927907048.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1447927907048.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>17363709
The way she looked at you when she was just getting ready to orgasm... She's looking at him like that now.
>>
>>17363789
top kek is that supposed to make me mad?
I'm already thinking about it
desu I'm missing more the good times we had together as as coupl, being close and doing cute things etc
>>
>>17363789
Well you're a cunt

>>17363709
OP, you forget about your ex when you find a new girl and a fulfilling social life

You're focused on your ex because right now there's a void in your life that you're filling with memories of her. To be happy, you need to fill that void with good things - and the easiest is a new social life and a new romantic focus.

I've found that tinder is the gold standard for getting over ex's
>>
>>17363796
>I've found that tinder is the gold standard for getting over ex's
as in hook ups?
I've fucked 3 girls since I broke up with her and honestly lately I'm so apathic that meeting a 5/10 to fuck doesn't interest me that much
I mean it feels good but it reminds me how different it was with her mostly
>>
File: 1459079302393.png (17 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1459079302393.png
17 KB, 240x228
Also should I litterally spill my guts and tell her I still love her and miss her etc?
I know she has a new bf but I feel like they may broke in a few months, so is there any point in trying to get back with her?
>>
bump guys
>>
>>17363838
DONT FUCKIN DO IT M8 HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT
>>
>>17363874
well yeah ok I won't that was a shitty idea anyway
but then... if she breaks up with her current bf should I try to slip in ?
>>
>>17363796
And you're a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>17363960
imho you sould try to let her go and I know it sucks but cliched as it is you sould move on with your life and as a person. she isn't the only human in this world that can make you happy again
>>
>>17363960
No man. Don't get yourself all worked up again just to get let down. Move on, hang out with some buddies and meet some new women.
>>
Wait.
Stupid advise,but that usually works for me and basically everyone. Time heals break ups when just keep on living your life happily. Crying your ass out is the first phase, but that has to stop after a while.Then get out with your friends and try to have fun again. It'll go upwards from there.
>>
>>17363794
She's also doing those cute things with him now
>>
Delete her from all social media, your phone, everything. Remove all possibilities for contact. Then, distract yourself. It's already been 6 months. For me, it took 9-12 months to fully be over and done with my relationships completely. Just do the time. That's all you can do.
>>
>>17363789
Congratulations, Sir! You are one of the most pathetic morons, I've ever had the privilege to stumble upon. But hey, life would be a bit boring without some really annoying comments made by useless pieces of shit on 4chan. ^_^
P.S. OP, I feel you, bro. In the same situation...
>>
>>17363709

You need some fresh pussy. In the meantime, hit the gym, that plus work should keep you too tired to worry about your ex.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.