[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obsession with girlfriends sexual history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1467554858142.jpg (67 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1467554858142.jpg
67 KB, 625x626
My girlfriend's sexual history is bothering me to the point that it affects our relationship. Sometimes I think that I don't want to be with her because of it which is absurd because she's ideal in every other way. I don't talk to her about it but I'm thinking it often. Should I see a therapist to see if there's something wrong with me or is it just a normal thing that men have to deal with for the rest of their lives?
Also I'm not a virgin
>>
>>17363651
What about her sexual history bothers you?

How did you learn about her sexual history?

Why did you pry if you knew it would bother you?
>>
>>17363668
>What about her sexual history bothers you?
Anything, she tells me she sucked a dick and it makes me feel sick. She tells me she had sex in doggy style and it makes me feel sick. None of it is good news to me or even no news, it just hurts.

>How did you learn about her sexual history?
We talk about it sometimes but I never let on that I care

>Why did you pry if you knew it would bother you?
Because it's a part of who she is and if I loved the girl why should to lie to myself about something that might be significant?
>>
>>17363687
request that she doesn't talk about it anymore with you and try and forget about it

the past is the past and you DO love the current version of herself. Think of the cringeworthy shit you did when you were a teenager, etc. Would you want to be judged based on that? let it go
>>
>>17363695
What if I haven't really done any cringeworthy shit?
>>
>>17363734
Doubt it.

Give it up dude. Your girlfriend's sexual history has nothing to do with who she is now so let it go.
>>
>>17363687
>Anything, she tells me she sucked a dick and it makes me feel sick. She tells me she had sex in doggy style and it makes me feel sick. None of it is good news to me or even no news, it just hurts.
If even hearing about her past sexual encounters makes you feel insecure, then you're unlikely to have a fulfilling relationship with any woman who has even talked to a guy before. If you break up with this girl, get therapy, or at least try to deal with this, before you try another relationship.
>>
>>17363651
Who's at fault here? It's 50:50.

If the idea of your GF having a sexual history bothers you, you probably need to talk to a therapist about that. But if your GF is shoving that sexual history in your face, and THAT is what's bothering you, it's a totally different ballgame. I wouldn't want to hear about the other cocks my girl has had. I know they're there but unless she's telling me I'm better than them I don't want to hear shit about them.
>>
File: Problem.jpg (72 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
72 KB, 670x720
Some people are just more open about sexual issues than others. There's nothing right or wrong about that, that's just the way it is.

I think you should just tell her, "It makes me uncomfortable to talk about this." Don't pretend to be happy when you're not- that's hardly a life worth living.
>>
>>17363747
>But if your GF is shoving that sexual history in your face
She didn't, it just comes up casually sometimes. But if she didn't tell me I would wonder about it. My question was whether I'm looking at it the wrong way like it's cultural baggage or something and if my values were different I would be able to be indifferent about it.
>>
>>17363783
It's insecurity, plain and simple. You feel inadequate and worry whether she's going to be comparing you to her previous sexual partners
>>
cultural baggage probably comes into play in a major way in this situation, yes. Think about how your dad thought about and spoke about the women in your life for a while. There's your answer
>>
probably the memes that got you, 4chan is good at picking up insecurities and making them a bigger deal than they ought to be; see manlets, roasties, pathetic virgins, etc., there are probably even board specific things like meme guns or meme phones or meme music that i can't believe people actually like and they should probably just kill themselves omg
>>
File: teachman[1].jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman[1].jpg
74 KB, 666x692
see pic

leave her bro, she's a roasty. get a pure virgin.
>>
>>17363783
stop fucking asking and that shit shouldn't come up casually. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT IDIOT
>>
>>17363846
>get a pure virgin.
This.
Do you want your child to look like you or some combination of several guys?
>>
Keep her for sex until something better comes along
>>
>>17363897
You're an idiot. Regardless of whether she mentioned it or not I'm taking about values and psychology. Don't offer advice if you clearly can't comprehend the question.
>>
>>17363651
tell her to hit the road, you dont need someone like her in your life
>>
>>17363651
don't know if you are still around to read this, but i would say stop talking about it. assuming she has had one or two other partners, it probably isn't a huge deal. especially if she had them as a teen. i would say you are probably being insecure if you are that bothered by her having been with one or two other people.

on the flip side, if she is comparing you to her past partners, then maybe you might want to call it quits with her. that's never a positive thing to be doing in an relationship.

finally, if she had anymore than 4 partners previously, then maybe you should just dump her. i know personally that i wouldn't want to date someone who fucked that many people and failed to maintain a relationship after that many tries. I guess it also depends on how old you are though.
>>
>>17364333
Thanks buddy. Actually it was one person but he pretty much hated her but they fucked for over 2 years (it's complicated). They've done everything together and we've done just about everything together. I would say that I've had more partners but she's had more experience. Thanks for your sincerity anyway
>>
>>17363651

You're a healthy male. Congrats.

Dump her and go find someone who isn't a slut.
>>
>>17363915
THIS is the only advise you should take from this thread
>>
>>17363846
>>17363912
>>17363915
>>17363983
>>17364389
Bitter virgins, why are you giving advice on someone's girlfriend anyway, you've never even had one. pathetic.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17364400

Damn, you're right. Thanks for showing me the error in my ways.

OP, forget what I previously said. Spend your hard earned $ in therapy, get on anti-depressants, and enjoy your numb life supporting a damaged woman. It's the right thing to do, though I know that's it's tempting to instead choose yourself and live a vigorous life on your own terms.
>>
>>17363687
You don't deserve a girlfriend, you red pill chugging fuckweed.
>>
You're not going to find a virgin unless you're within a religious community.

Just go single for a while and get with random girls, eventually settle down when you're more comfortable with your own sexual history. you will care less about hers when yours is filled.
>>
>>17364464
idk man, somehow i ended up dating three fucking virgins in a row last year in college, two of which were nonreligious. it also sucked because taking a girl's virginity is fucking awful
>>
>>17363846
Pure virgins never cheat, do they? They are probably most likely to want to experiment and cheat after having second for the first times.
I find it so funny that the guys whining about wanting a "pure" girl have probably seen more filth and pussy on the Internet than the filth a hooker might have experienced in real life. Virginity doesn't make you pure in itself.
>>
>>17363761
Good luck finding a girl at all who hasn't done that shit it's the facials and swallowing that are the deal breakers
>>
>>17363687
You're a mess, bud. How you people make it make sense in your head to get into a relationship, I'll never understand.

Like you're subhuman or something. Get some help if you can't fix your dumb shit yourself.
>>
>>17364651
No girls allowed
>>
>>17363651
Who she's been with in the past shouldn't matter.

>Male
>Met grill
>Grill has had 5+ more "partners" than I have
>Bothered me for a while
>She goes home with ME

Yeah it fucking sucks knowing that another dude got to her first. But she's with you for a reason. Stop thinking with your dick and realize that she could have anyone else in the world but she chooses YOU.
>>
>>17364632
If only someone did a study on the relationship between number of premarital sex partners and infidelity...
>>
>>17364718
What the hell do girls really get married only having sex with 2 people? Every girl I talk to is at like ten on average
>>
>>17364718
There's no zero in that graphic, which is what that anon was talking about.
>>
>>17364651
So what do we do just fuck? I want love :(
>>
>>17364722
And most of those girls will get divorced or cheat, the chart he posted didn't show how many women fell into one group
>>
>>17364728
What about your girlfriend sucking another man's penis in the past, or having a penis put in her doggy style, means you can't have love?

This is what I mean by "fix your dumb shit", you're muddling together a bunch of stuff in a way that doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x165
>>17364724
Not that anon, and I only care about accuracy here, but the limited studies we do have on the subject almost show a correlation and suspected relation between less previous sexual partners and less infidelity, less divorce, and more stable/happier marriages.

I have yet to find a study that shows the opposite or even that there isn't a correlation at all, which is interesting. I'd love to read any if anyone has them.

This one is from the same source that other anon posted, the National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey
>>
>>17363651
You're a virgin and probably a beta
>>
>>17365007
Fascism
>>
>>17364722
I have had one partner who I am still with and happy about not having experimented more.
>>
>>17364722
Sounds like you only know degenerates
>>
Next time you kiss her, just think. She's probably had half a dozen different dicks in that mouth
>>
>>17363651
No one expect cucks like thinking about their GF's past sex encounters, but how you deal with that is up to you

Sounds like you have some serious issues that you need to deal with there. 99% of all desirable women would have had sex at some point, thats just a fact of life
>>
>>17363915
lol and this will make his own sexual history so much better than hers yes
>>
>>17363651
b8 you aint fooling me
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.