[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my wife just admitted to me that she had sex with 2 guys simultaneously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1468077130277.jpg (49 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
1468077130277.jpg
49 KB, 775x837
my wife just admitted to me that she had sex with 2 guys simultaneously when she was 17. now she's 28 and we're expecting a child.

i literally don't know how to deal with this
>>
Were you guys dating then?
>>
People do stupid things as teens. Some worse than others. She's your fucking wife and the mother of your unborn child. Let it go
>>
>>17363554
If she wasn't cheating on you at the time who gives a shit. Threesomes are fun and youth is the time we usually do stupid fun things.
>>
i will never for the life of me understand why partners feel the need to tell each other things about their sexual past. for what reason?

other than STDs, that shit is to be kept in the dark
>>
She's the kind of person to keep information secret that she knows is important to you until she has you extremely invested legally, emotionally, and morally with her.

Whether or not you think sexual past means anything, this behavior is undeniably a huge red flag.

But I suspect this is a troll thread anyways.
>>
>>17363563
Some people care about sexual past and have a lot of values connected to sex.

If you don't, that's fine, but understand that not everyone is like that. That's why they want to know and share.

OP's wife is retarded/manipulative for waiting until now though.
>>
Did you fuck anyone before your wife? If so, shut the fuck up and stop being am insecure bitch. If not, shut the fuck up and stop being an insecure bitch.
>>
it was more than ten years ago and the well being of an innocent child is at stake here

I say try and forget she even mentioned it
>>
>marrying a slut
Lel, good luck bro. Make good friends with a divorce lawyer; you'll need one in the future.
>>
>>17363588

This. Why the fuck is OP even mad? Grow up. Have you told your wife every single thing you've EVER masturbated to?
>>
>>17363554
>i literally don't know how to deal with this
If you were together at the time, then you take some time to assimilate the fact that she cheated on you in the early years of your relationship, and then react as you would to any cheater.

If you were not together at the time, then you grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17363554

Kinda makes you wonder what other surprises she has in store doesn't it?
>>
That was years ago you retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
>>
>>17363554
There is a reason she is telling you now. That reason is what you should be concerning yourself with not that she had the threesome. What has happened that compelled her to tell? Perhaps she became pregnant during that sexual encounter, had no idea which of the two guys fathered the child and had an abortion. Or, maybe she saw one of the guys at the grocery and they had a chat about old times.

I would ask her if you have a daughter if she will recommend she have a threesome when she is 17.
>>
>>17363554
Plea for an abortion and dump her and if you can't do that then just dump her.
>>
>>17363554
I'll bet you're envious, because you didn't have a threesome with 2 girls when you were 17.
>>
Let it go since it's in the past.

She's probably in a different stage in her life now.
>>
>not buying yourself a pure virgin wife from eastern Europe or Asia
>marrying western slut instead
It's like you hate being happy.
>>
>>17363749
Doing it == the same thing as imagining it now?
>>
>>17363554
>i literally don't know how to deal with this
Ensure that the kid is yours.
>>
>>17363560
This. Teenagers will do anything, ever. Only really well educated or autistic children will not misbehave in such a way.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.