[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beer after food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: food beer.png (85 KB, 321x157) Image search: [Google]
food beer.png
85 KB, 321x157
here is my predicament I have to go to a cookout at around 5:30-6, I haven't eaten anything all day, I usually have a routine of drinking 7-10 beers a night I get started around 7pm my question is how long should I wait after eating to begin drinking so that I can still get a good buzz....I don't want to waste beer by not catching a buzz......also I don't want to look like an alcoholic by saying "i cant eat because im drinking later".....any advice?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 469x313
>>17363400
>I usually have a routine of drinking 7-10 beers a night

Is this normal? I thought "normal" regular drinking was like no more than one drink a night, like a glass of wine with dinner or something.
>>
>>17363409
It's normal to me and my unique position... not sure how other enjoy there evenings
>>
>>17363400
>here is my predicament I have to go to a cookout at around 5:30-6, I haven't eaten anything all day, I usually have a routine of drinking 7-10 beers a night I get started around 7pm my question is how long should I wait after eating to begin drinking so that I can still get a good buzz

thats not normal, sounds like you are an alcoholic

when you get to the point where you are thinking about the ramifications of refusing food at a party cause you want to guzzle another 5-6 beers you need to stop
>>
>>17363440
not another 5-6, I will only be getting started after the cookout, there will be no alcohol served there sadly
>>
>>17363400
If you already have a routine for drinking enough beer to get considerably drunk every single night, I'm pretty sure you know how that goes after eating food. Or do you just slam 10 beers every night on an empty stomach?
>>
>>17363484
yes....it's usually 5 or 6 hours after my last meal by the time I get started of a evening but I cant wait that long tonight or I wont get to bed before 2 or 3 am I like to be in bed by 11ish

also I wouldn't describe my state as "considerably drunk" I just have a nice buzz
>>
For what purpose? I drink more than I should myself, but not 10 a day, maybe 15 or so in a night on the weekend..I definitely don't starve myself beforehand either. That can't be good for your body
>>
>>17363499
I enjoy the buzz... plus its my way of unwinding at the end of the day...also helps me to sleep instead of laying awake worrying and most days it's 8 max unless the radio is just killing it and they are going down extra smooth......and I don't starve myself im just not hungry until after I finish and then I eat
>>
>>17363400
#FirstWorldProbs
>>
>>17363519
true dat
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.