[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I approach the cute girl at work? I don't normally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463935357717-2.jpg (115 KB, 845x1036) Image search: [Google]
1463935357717-2.jpg
115 KB, 845x1036
How do I approach the cute girl at work? I don't normally do this kind of thing and I'm an awkward faggot.
She doesn't really work in the same department as me but a couple of doors down, so I've never spoken to her before. I just see her when I'm passing through/on my break and I'd like to progress past this.
>>
>>17363246
You have to do some digging first. Scope out her social media. See if she has a boyfriend, or if it appears that she does.

If she seems like she does, do not approach her. You will make your work environment needlessly uncomfortable for a few weeks until everyone involved stops being awkward.
>>
>>17363246

whichever way you want. we dont know the ins and outs of your office, so its not like we can see the opportunities you are missing. chances are that there havent been any and ur fixating on a girl you've literally never talked to, yeh?

the best thing you can do is look for an opening and take it.
>>
>>17363256
I doubt I'll be able to find her very easily. And she works in a completely different section of the lab where I work, so even if things got uncomfortable between us it wouldn't matter because I never interact with them.

>>17363257
>chances are that there havent been any and ur fixating on a girl you've literally never talked to, yeh?
Pretty much but you'd be fixated too if I had a picture to show.
>>
bunp
>>
bomp
>>
You start by actually making sure she knows you exist
>>
>>17363246
Not what you want to hear OP but I'd strongly advise against this

Dating (or trying to date) a colleague is a whole can of worms that you really don't realise you're getting into until you've done it once before. I know it's hard to take my advice because you think "but my situation is different to his" but the truth is dating a colleague is 99% of the time a fucking atrocious idea
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.