[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This will end eventually right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: 1468468065126.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1468468065126.gif
2 MB, 350x190
If I keep self improving, keep assimilating into society, keep joining clubs and rushing fraternities, putting myself out there and being sociable and living a relatively normal life, then eventually I'll get laid right?

This can't be my life forever.
Eventually I just wont be able to do it anymore.
>>
>>17363168
Stop being so desperate. Focus on other shit and it'll all fall into place. When you have your systems set up where you're a functioning human being with things going on for you, you'll start to look attractive.
>>
>>17363168

being laid is a subplot of life, not the endgame.
>>
>>17363217
>it'll all fall into place meme

now i'm awaiting a "beeeeeee urself" post
>>
if you're just looking to get some then that shit is realllyyy fucking easy. a meaningful and overrated relationship though requires you to be confident in yourself and be genuinely interesting. some chick will eventually fall for you but by then you'll have bigger concerns than pussy.
>>
>>17363249
>>17363217
>>17363297
Is that code for yes?
>>
Stop focusing only on pussy. You will become a horrible person and all your relationships will be meaningless.
>>
>>17363445
They will have all the meaning in the world if I'm getting sex out of it
>>
>>17363515
You don't even know what sex feels like.
>>
>>17363526
I could use raw adjectives to describe what I think it is but I like this one more

Its the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the be all end all, the highest, the ultimate, the greatest thing in existence, nothing is greater, it has no equals, nothing even comes close

Its pure bliss, heaven, nirvana

Life as a male without it is pain

Once you have it you are complete
>>
>>17363553
You know what, I will give you this.

Sex with the intention of starting a family is the greatest feeling in the world.

Sex with the intention of just getting off and when you don't care about the person otherwise is not that special.

Good luck anon
>>
>>17363275
Following that is "Confidence is key!"
"Life's full of choices"
"You never know"
And some other platitudes I'm missing.
>>
>>17363565
>sex feels physically different between the intent to feel pussy versus the intent to have kids
>>
>>17363586
For me i really think its a numbers thing get along with different girls, ask them out if no then continue to the next one but i dont fucking know becouse ive never done that becouse im afraid of being hurt but i guess thats what it takes and eventually you wont even care and there will be no pain
>>
Sex is the only efficient form of communication my friend.
>>
>>17363168
>eventually I'll get laid right
Stop trying to get laid. Instead, work on creating meaningful relationships. It'll happen eventually.
>>
>>17364805
I'm guessing by creating meaningful relationships I'll get sex out of them?
>>
Have you read the Book of Pook? Not necessary but useful.
>>
>>17363168
why is the act of sex so important to you?
>>
>>17364992
ultimate validation and psychological and physical satisfaction combined with post related >>17363553

So basically pure psychological and physical nirvana
>>
>>17363618
Not physically, per se, but emotionally.

Sex is a million times better if it's with someone you love, and/or with the intent of making a kid.
>>
>>17364976
That tends to be how meaningul relationships work, yes.
>>
Yes, you'll probably have sex eventually. I used to be in a similar situation.
>>
File: you.jpg (20 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
20 KB, 300x289
>>17363168
"I need da poosy for 2 minutes so i can live b0ss."
Good luck.
>>
Just buy a hooker and get on with your life.
>>
>>17366209
This is one of those buy a fish eat for a day learn to fish eat for a life time type of situations
>>
>>17363249
it's the main goal

fuck
pass on genes
die

if you aren't or haven't them you're doing life wrong
>>
>>17363275
>>17363586
Each of this is perfectly valid and true, once you grow up you'll realize how simple the shit is.

>>17363618
Sex is mostly an emotional thing. Try jerking off while you do some dull mental activity that needs your full attention.

>>17367097
You didn't pay attention in class, did you? Passing on a copy of your self is indeed the goal of every animal but it doesn't necessary mean that it will be YOU who fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection

Besides, humans developed quite a bit further either way, so stop blaming evolution for your stunned mental development.
>>
>>17367118
If not me then its best to kill myself.

if I don't manage to shit out another retarded human in 8 years I'm done

the rest of you should too. make it easier for the ones making more people and quit absorbing resources
>>
>>17367128
Why do you put such a ridiculous importance on fucking?
>>
>>17367118
>implying the glory of pussy is equatable with fapping

>>17367133
not him but read higher up ITT where I explain why
>>
>>17367172
>implying the glory of pussy is equatable with fapping
It feels a bit better but that's it. The act of getting there and having somebody so much into you, that they want to fuck you is a much bigger factor for the enjoyment ... but you won't get that when focusing just on sex.

>higher up ITT where I explain why
You mean this shit?
>>17363553

That's a description of a virgin, a starving person would write similar shit about food and a blind one about seeing. Once you see it as granted as any normal person will at some point, it'd be just a way to release hormones, and there are many means for that.
>>
>>17367188
Its also this >>17365121

I refuse to believe that sex is over rated and that you can get the exact same feeling through a warmed up fleshlight or onahole or something

There's no way thats as good as it gets
>>
>>17367118
k
>>
Oh wait, this is the Turbo thread. Or maybe you're all just devolving into groupthink.

why do i come to this board anymore
>>
>>17367204
Feel free to leave anytime
>>
>>17367198
On the physical side it's not that much better than a fleshlight ... see it as in playing vidya in 360p and 30fps vs 4k and 120fps, in the end it's the same fucking game.

The validation and psychological satisfaction, now that's the real deal but you'll get it from any big accomplishment.

No need to take my word for it, check the /adv/ threads by people who get laid, it doesn't change their lives too much or make them feel super awesome all the time.
>>
>>17367227
>implying 360p and 30fps vs 4kp and 60fps isn't like the moon vs the sun
>>
>>
>>17367246
No it's not. Compare 360p and 30fps vidya with being bound to a bed and being force fed, watching the ceiling for hours, days, weeks, years. You will beg to play 360p vidya after couple of minutes.
>>
>>17367254
>>17367227
And the moon is smaller than the earth in that pic
>>
>>17367262
Yeah and then finally recover and be stuck with 360 p vidya while the world around you is getting hyper realistic vr and bragging about it and any time you ever say you want it to they laugh at you, mock you, and tell you its all your fault that you don't have it, you will never have it, and you should just accept it or kill yourself

And then when you take a shit load of extremely radical life changing steps to try to achieve it people still talk shit to you even on the few places you thought you could relate to people

Some of them even post shitty memes with their insults like its their mission in life to try to demoralize you to the point of failure
>>
>>17367262
Month after month after month goes by and you change so much you don't even recognize yourself in the mirror anymore, you look different you talk different you feel different, you are starting to be able to interact with people and have them seem to like you, girls will smile, one girl ran out to bring you groceries you forgot and complimented you on how fast you had gotten to your car before turning around and you explain it was to try to avoid getting hit by the imminent lightning from the storm, you lose a metric fuck ton of weight, you can lift heavier and heavier weights at the gym and can bench press shit now
You listen to music you dislike to the point you become numb to it because you remember in the past when you had to be around it at parties and shit that no one ever believes you went to it fucked up your thinking

All the shit you do just goes on and on and on and on and sometimes it feels like it will never end but you keep doing it because the pain of all of it is nothing compared to the soul crushing fear of what happens if you lose

And then on your little refuge people still shit talk you as if all you've done is worth nothing and your still identical to the way you were 3 months or 6 months or a year ago

People like you.
>>
>>17363526
bags of sand
>>
>>17367313
>Yeah and then finally recover and be stuck with 360 p vidya while the world around you is getting hyper realistic vr
Sure it sucks, but hey, still better than the bed scenario.

>they laugh at you, mock you
Some people suck, well, many actually. The fact sucks too but yeah, not something we can easy change.

Besides, we're looking at this scenario inside a box with 360p and VR cancer, you can always give the VR people the finger and start biking or mountain climbing, or whatever else.

>>17367338
>You listen to music you dislike
Now why the fuck would you do that?

>All the shit you do just goes on and on and on and on
How comes? You improved a fuck ton, it's one of the best feelings ever. Self improvement is a life long thing, some of us are lucky and start with more to work with, in a more supportive environment and all, but it's a constant journey for everybody and you should feel proud about the bigger steps too, not just reaching the goal.

>on your little refuge people still shit talk you as if all you've done is worth nothing and your still identical to the way you were 3 months or 6 months or a year ago
>People like you.
Where did I do that? (Or even somebody else from this thread?) All I said was that sex is overrated and won't give you the ultimate pleasure or anything like that; something you will realize when you get there but the disappointment won't be one if you don't inflate the expectations before. If you had the will power to improve a lot, you can use it for something that matters in the long term; it will get you laid too but you'll also accomplish something more meaningful for longer term satisfaction.

Single minded goals simply don't work if they rely on a human factor outside of your control, mate.
>>
>>17367351
And salty coins.
>>
>>17367384
I'm connecting all the dots and taking an educating guess and saying your the turbo shitposter

I would listen to this shit
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

Because it makes it so that I can talk about it with people to have something to make them feel a connection with me, plus I don't look or seem like a ww2 vet hearing rock music for the first time, it has to seem like its just as natural to me as any of them, its part of blending in

The improvements don't mean much to me other than a series of subtle cues that say that I'm on the right track, none of it screams in my face ITS WORKING KEEP GOING but if you piece all of the bits together you get a picture that its going good so far
>>
>>17367454
>>17367384
I should have green arrowed
>Where did I do that?
And then said the educated guess thing for clarity
>>
>>17367454
Educated guess built on what? What makes the overall message in my post look not genuine?

>because it makes it so that I can talk about it with people to have something to make them feel a connection with me
Just how old are the people you hang with? I never listened to a single track from the list and don't even know 80% of the artists. None of my female friends are into the stuff either, although I do see my sister (20 y/o) liking that trash.

The plan to build a connection on something you don't connect with sounds flawed, not only is music and all the other forms of entertainment a very superficial topic that creates distance; you're just making it harder to find people who are genuinely on YOUR wave light.

As for improvements, well that's how it usually is, unless you win the lottery or get sued the fuck out, change tends to be gradual. When looking back to how you was one year ago, the contrast should be apparent though, which sounds like a pretty good motivation to me. Besides, if you improved so much after one year, just imagine how the contrast will be in two if you keep going. Although I see that it's fucking frustrating, still not being where you want to be, but hey, it will make the accomplishment in the end better. Just ... reconsider the end goal.
>>
>>17363275
"beeeeeee urself"
>>
>>17367519
18-young 20s college students

I need to make them think I'm one of them
>>
>>17363168
Stop worrying about your virginity
Stop interacting with shallow fucks who think it means anything

Continue building yourself as a person
Just enjoy your life
If you keep comparing yourself to other people and aren't ever happy with your own accomplishments, you'll never find peace.

Will you ever get laid? I don't know. No one does. Fuck all the people saying "oh just be yourself" you're right. It's bullshit advice and I think anyone who thinks that is pants on head retarded. Plenty of people live their whole lives without having sex. It happens. But they lived, they found ways to be happy. You're gonna have to do the same. Change your goals, if your friends are making you feel like shit for being a virgin, leave them and find better friends.

People will constantly scream "you aren't entitled to sex!" But you are entitled to enjoying your life without having to be made fun of and pushed around because you're not viewed as attractive.

This topic really grinds my gears because people just recycle the same feel good bullshit advice "oh it'll happen just wait". The only thing I agree with is stop worrying. You are not less of a person because you haven't had sex. Don't ever let anyone talk you down because of it. That kind of shit destroys people
>>
>>17367674
I'm not gonna just give up and say "lol some people just dont get laid"

Fuck that
>>
>>17363168
>This will end eventually right
For certain values of "this", yes. But it doesn't end when you get laid: it ends when you adapt, and no longer have to fight yourself to do the things that need done.

The good news is that this will happen before you get laid. That is also the bad news.
>>
>>17367198
>I refuse to believe that sex is over rated and that you can get the exact same feeling through a warmed up fleshlight or onahole or something
Sex is better -way better- when you're doing it right. But it is still overrated. Nothing could live up to the kind of hype that sex gets.
>>
>>17363553

Try doing drugs and riding a rollercoaster and see if you think sex is all that. You're hardwired to want it. I bet you don't daydream about blowjobs
>>
>>17368178
I didn't say give up. I said shift your focus and stop making a big deal out of being a virgin.

The rest was a bit too much ranting.
>>
>>17369081
>I bet you dont daydream about blowjobs

Well about that
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.