[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan ruined me, made me self hating person, gave me ton of new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
4chan ruined me, made me self hating person, gave me ton of new insecurities, made me hate women and made me hate people and races I've never met, it made me very depressed person.

I've been browsing 4chan for the 5th year now, I want to quit it, every time I try to, I end up having nothing else to do, or to be more clear, nothing seems as fun as 4chan is, but at this point I don't know why I keep coming back, I'm not even having fun anymore, I can't even remember the last time I had a genuine laugh, 4chan separated me from reality and everyone else, and made me hate everyone else and overall turned me into a very negative person, what can I do to fix myself ? how to uninstall 4chan from my head ?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x960
It's your fault you retarded fag. I've been browsing this site since I was 13. I'm 20 now. My life is pretty fucking good - I moved out of my shit country, found a good job and have a gf.

You ruined yourself by thinking that you're a weirdo. You can play vidya 10 hours a day, watch anime and jerk off to CP and still be a decent person. People often ruin themselves by thinking "wow, I like browsing 4chink, I'm such a loser"

Jesus fucking christ I was a fatty when I was 13. The only reason I started working out was some guy posting pics of Snake's butt and chest on /v/.

I'm a negative person too, but instead of hating myself because of it I embraced it. I noticed how sacrastic comments tend to make people laugh at serious stuff.
>>
>>17363147
it's not 4chan's fault, you dumb nigger. But I see where you're coming from, anon. Gonna need some more info for an advice though. What do you do in life
>>
>>17363213
>b urself xd

>>17363219
Yeah i know it's not 4chans fault , it's my fault for letting this shit get to me, I'm a Data science student, 5'8 , 20 years old, average looking, I don't like anime and barely play video games ( 2 hours weekly or so )
>>
>4chan ruined me, made me self hating person, gave me ton of new insecurities, made me hate women and made me hate people and races I've never met, it made me very depressed person.

Thats your fault not 4chan's. Not everybody falls for /pol/ and /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>17363147

you ruined you.

you are so fucking weak that you let extremely temporary text decide your outlook on life.
>>
>>17363147
Wow you are a piece of garbage. Ever since the Fappening, 4chan has been lame as fuck. Has been getting shitty for yrs now. The fact that you think it's fun says so much about you. Most of us have matured or gotten along with our lives. I rarely even go here more than a few minutes per week.

You seem like you're easily influenced, and are probably really stupid.
>>
>>17363245
yeah im easily influenced, but I do not think I'm stupid.

>>17363244
I know that

Why do you retards not realize I already know it's my fault for falling for this shit ? not a single useful advice how to get it out of my mind, just " it's not 4chan's fault " , fucking autists.
>>
>>17363263
If you can't read between the lines, then that's on you, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>17363213
>ou can play vidya 10 hours a day, watch anime and jerk off to CP and still be a decent person
Not really, no.
>>
>>17363269
read what you fucking retard ? that I should come here less ? what do I do in my free time that will fill me up ? I already mentioned that I tried doing that and failed in the OP.
>>
>>17363147
I can tell you are probably in high school.
>>
>>17363284
I'm 20, and why ?
>>
>you retarded fag
>you dumb nigger
>you are so fucking weak
>Wow you are a piece of garbage
>You seem like you're easily influenced, and are probably really stupid.
>you dumb faggot.
>I can tell you are probably in high school.
t. the "advice" board

Just post less and go to a gym, take walks, find a hobby.
>>
>>17363314
Thanks buddy, I've been thinking about picking up a violin and quitting this site forever.
>>
eh just step away from your computer for a few days might make you feel better.
>>
>>17363230
>b urself xd
Nah, just don't change your personality depending on what you like.

>>17363274
Of course you can, maybe except for the CP part.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.