[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit question - where do I find women? I think I tried about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1421183195449.jpg (16 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1421183195449.jpg
16 KB, 248x241
Legit question - where do I find women? I think I tried about everything and all to no avail.
>>
I heard they're outside sometimes

Just kidding, I'm also having this problem and at this point I'm so mentally fucked I can't initiate anything with strangers
>>
>>17362833>>17362835
Dating sites? School, work, hobbies like sports, the gym, in the city....
Well they're everywhere?
>>
>>17362840
Dating sites are too overwhelming for me. I mean, a lot of sites have bots for girls to start with, and the legit girls are being messaged by about 100 other guys and it just seems way too plastic to me.

I do plan to go to the gym when I have some more income, but right now that's not really a possibility. I work mostly with girls and I think it'd be a bad idea to try and establish something there 2bh. I have extreme social anxiety from lots of years of bad experiences, but I think I'm ok looking and I have a pretty good heart and decent personality when I can get comfortable around people. The problem is I get frustrated with myself and sometimes try to quicken the process with alcohol, so I used to be known as a bit of a drunk.
>>
>>17362840
>dating sites
tried and never made it past first date
>school
tried but all are taken
>hobbies like sports, the gym
i used to do sports but girls went literally ONLY for big chads
>the city
not sure what you mean but if you're talking about pubs then I tried that too
>>
>>17362848
Well it sounds like you should join some sort of group, so you can become more social, because being socially awkward doesn't make it easier to find a partner.
Do you have a hobbie of some sort?
>>
>>17362854
Well the point of dating is not giving up, and always jump on the horse again when you fall off, a partner doesn't come without effort and well it can take a long time to find someone who fits the bill.
>>
>>17362862
>Well the point of dating is not giving up, and always jump on the horse again when you fall off, a partner doesn't come without effort and well it can take a long time to find someone who fits the bill.
Anon, I think you don't have any idea how many fucking times I already fell off the horse and tried getting back up. It's just that I've ran out of options at this point.
>>
>>17362857

I like writing, film, football, video games, I really like to bowl but haven't done it in years. Honestly finding a group is whats so hard, and being alone all the time definitely doesn't help for sure
>>
>>17362866
I can sorta feel that you have given up, which is a shame, cause you're probably a great guy. It sounds like the many defeats have put a mark in your confident which i understand! But it doesn't mean it's right!
The options you have tried is the options there is.
You just have to start over everytime it fails and maybe get new hobbies, and put yourself in situations where you meet people, like at events and so.
It sucks, i know! But you just gotta belive in yourself! I know it might sound stupid?but have you tried dating on facebook or other social medias, like instagram and twitter? Heck even tried dating on 4chan?
Challenge yourself, put yourself out there, make it fun, make it a game and don't let it get to you if you doesn't succed the first 100 times
>>
>>17362869
Football is a sport you can easily start to, theres most likely a sports group in your area, and writing is very interisting! Join a online writers group? Or a writers course somewhere near you?
Again put yourself out there, thats the only way to overcome social anxeity.
>>
>>17362888
Anon I tried literally everything I can think of which is why I came here for advice. I'm at the point where literally every single girl is taken and committed and those that aren't taken have fucking sky-high requirements and I have no chance with them.

Nice trips.
>>
>>17362905

Yeah, I've done some online stuff before, and met some great girls actually, but then its a long distance type thing and its just not something that ever seemed to work out. Not many Canadians join those for whatever reason. Oh well, thanks for your advice!
>>
>>17362907
Why don't you datw girls further away?
Before i "met" my bf ( we were friends for years before getting together) i litterally dated guys from other countries and from towns hours away from my own, make your search more broad! It's not all people who mind moving if the relation gets serious and it makes more girls available n
>>
>>17362920
Long distance can work out, just make sure the relationship is serious with a future that can mold together, be willing to move away from your comfort zone.
I'm sure you'll find some angel! Just don't give up
>>
>>17362833

what? are you saying that you go outside and there are no women anywhere?
>>
>>17362848
Same problem.
Just date me op.
>>
>>17362970

I'm not actually OP. But ok, as long as youre a girl
>>
>>17362848

bad experiences or normal experiencesthat didnt actually matter after two hours but that you framed as bad cuz they didnt lead to sex or gf?
>>
>>17362992
No, I'm really not that petty or shallow. Actually they have very little to do with girls and more to do with friendship experiences 2bh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.