[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend was Asssaulted Two Years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160710_161032.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160710_161032.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
So I've been dating this girl for a while and things have been going great, no problems or anything like that.

Today I think is when she trusted me with this but it was hard for her to tell. We were watching a movie and she just straight up started crying, I thought I did something but then she told me that she was assaulted two years ago.

It was by this guy whom she taught was a friend and driving her home after which he forced her to perform oral sex.

It was devastating to hear but I still don't know what to do. I told her it wasn't her fault and she said she's gotten over it and is much happier with me. Of course hearing this for the first time I wanted to kill the guy but she didn't want me to know his name or where he lived. At the time before we met she told her ex who was away and no else after.

I don't know what to do. Apparently I mentioned him once in a conversation and her ex knows him too so she told him a fake name that day.

Is it reasonable for me to go ahead and try finding him to confront him and "remind" him about it? I just can't accept that it just happened and he will get away with it.
>>
Nah that's fucking movie shit and might get you in trouble.

Just leave all decisions to her, and if she wanted something done she would have probably done it by now. This isn't the 19th century, you don't have to defend her honor of whatever. Ask her if she wants to file a complaint and then move on.
>>
>>17362707
not your fight OP
>>
>So I've been dating this girl for a while and things have been going great, no problems or anything like that.
That's what she wants you to think.

>Today I think is when she trusted me with this but it was hard for her to tell. We were watching a movie and she just straight up started crying, I thought I did something but then she told me that she was assaulted two years ago.
She was emotional like fuck out of nowhere while just chilling with you, talking about (("assault"))

>It was by this guy whom she taught was a friend and driving her home after which he forced her to perform oral sex.
'Forced' cmon OP you should see what's happening by now

>It was devastating to hear but I still don't know what to do. I told her it wasn't her fault and she said she's gotten over it and is much happier with me. Of course hearing this for the first time I wanted to kill the guy but she didn't want me to know his name or where he lived. At the time before we met she told her ex who was away and no else after.
>"I told her it wasn't her fault and she said she's gotten over it and is much happier with me."
Is much happier with you compared to who? Her "assaulter"? Isn't that a given, and not something she'd comfort you with after telling you she likes to be forcefed dicks?

>I don't know what to do. Apparently I mentioned him once in a conversation and her ex knows him too so she told him a fake name that day.
Better find out the other side of the story bud

>Is it reasonable for me to go ahead and try finding him to confront him and "remind" him about it? I just can't accept that it just happened and he will get away with it.
No OP, not under any circumstance should you try to confront your womans assaulter, as you might find out you're bashing in the wrong head afterwards.

Anyways, IMO she cheated and feels bad now.
I could be wrong ofcourse
>>
>>17362751
Well I know for a fact it happened quite a while ago. I also knew her for a long time before dating if that helps.

However I understand finding out the other side of the story but she explained to me in detail what happened since I wanted to know of course and it is something she had a really hard time saying. I am inclined to believe her since there is no point in lying about something that happened so long ago.

>Is much happier with you compared to who? Her "assaulter"? Isn't that a given, and not something she'd comfort you with after telling you she likes to be forcefed dicks?

I meant it in the way that we have a quite happy relationship and are great with each other. I apologise for the bad wording.
>>
If she doesn't want you doing anything about it the just let it go OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.