[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any positions or advice for a small penis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: umineko-beatricerockout.png (1 MB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
umineko-beatricerockout.png
1 MB, 850x850
Unfortunately, my penis length is quite below the average, and this is causing me problems. It's 4 inches long (maybe barely above that) when erect, and it doesn't seem to be long enough to remain inside my girlfriend's vagina during coitus. I've been reading into this and apparently all you need is 2.5 to 3 inches to have a successful intercourse, but I can't... it keeps slipping out.

Missionary is the only position that seems to work, but only if I'm careful and barely pull it out. Cowgirl is the same, but worse; she moves too much and it always comes out. Doggy style and other similar positions we've tried are a disaster and don't work at all.

This is a real problem, and it's really grinding me down. My girlfriend is nice about it (says it's fine, that she likes my penis, and so on), but I know she definitely isn't satisfied with our sex life, and I can tell she's bored of always doing missionary, and so she tries to avoid coitus. Our sex sessions mostly consist of oral, and me masturbating her with a dildo... and they're becoming more and more scarce. Everything else in our relationship is fine, and I really don't want this to end up falling apart, but our sex life is definitely a growing issue.

Is there any position any of you guys can recommend me or any advice you can give me to help me fix this?
>>
>>17362630
What is your height and weight anon.

If you are overweight you can fix this by loosing it. Loosing 35 pounds will give you some inches. And work the fuck out.

And I don't know if it works but try jelqing. That's all I can really say. Sorry man.
>>
>>17362753
I'm 6ft and 167lbs; not really overweight.

I could use some exercise though... idk if that would help me improve my sex life, but it's something I should do as I quit the gym a few years ago and haven't done shit since.

Jelqing doesn't work (or didn't work for me... I tried it years ago).

Thanks for the reply
>>
>>17362753
How does loosing weight make your penis bigger? O.o
>>
I was with a guy who had a small penis for a little while anyways. What seemed to work best was putting my legs over his shoulders. He could get pretty deep that way.
>>
Try cowgirl, but don't let het move. Grab her hips and pull her into you as you thrust into her. This way you control the movement. Also, lay her on her side and straddle her one leg while putting it in sort of like scissoring. This way gets the deepest penetration for me. Pull her body to the edge of the bed and ram into her while you stand. It's basically like missionary but you can be more violent with your thrusts.
>>
>>17362772
It doesn't. But you lose some fat in the area which make it seem bigger. Also better erections because blood is flowing better.
>>
>>17363385
>>17363378
Thankyou, I'll definetely be trying these things out.
>>
>>17362630

I recommend the position of CEO. You won't nave any more problems.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.