[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends dissing my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1455407889799.jpg (131 KB, 928x946) Image search: [Google]
1455407889799.jpg
131 KB, 928x946
So back in early May I met a girl at a small local festival. We spoked, eventually kissed and added her on Facebook to sustain contact.

Days later, some of the boys from class had somehow found out I was talking to this girl, and after being pressured by one of the boys to reveil her name, he immediately claimed she was a cheap slut ''and has probably already fucked half her school''. The other boys got to know this and kept reminding me how cheap she was - few were serious, rest just played along. I kinda started to believe them, but I stood my ground and remained optimistic.

Fast forward 3 weeks. Me and the girl had been on multiple dates and she turned out to become my girlfriend and even best friend, someone who I truly love and who feels the same. We have now been together for 2 months and we are smooth. However, some of the boys keep calling her things like 'slut' and they got pretty mad at me because I would rather spend my time with her instead of them one night.

I used like these guys a lot and we are currently attending senior high together. Now I find it difficult to like them as long they are not showing me, my girlfriend and our relationship some respect.

I feel like it's either her or them, and I really don't want it that way. What the hell should I do?
>>
>>17362616
Defend your girlfriend, so what if she even is a slut? You have an amazingly slutty girlfriend and that's awesome. Your friends need to stop hating.
>>
>>17362616
Stop being a little bitch and defend your girlfriend. Your friends sound incredibly jealous and sipping on that hateraide.
>>
>>17362616
Your friends are mentally in elementary school.
>>
There might be a chance that they're just breaking balls though. Try having a sit down and forcing a straight answer out of them.

1. If they're just breaking balls then ask them to take it easy because you don't find that shit funny.
2. If they're serious then tell them you're going to have to find non-cunty friends and do so.
>>
>>17362616
you were warned OP and are in a relationship anyway so expect for them to say they told you so when she fucks someone else and you left wondering why
>>
>>17362637
>You have an amazing slutty gf and that's awesome
>>17362649
>Boys dont know anything!
>>17362663
>D-dont hurt my feelings
>You have stupid friendsss

Watch out op
>>17362667
This guy knows whatsup
Prepare to drop your friends for your 'relationship' and be left friendless & shortly after girlfriendless.

Literally bros before hoes
And yes they are your bros
And yes she really is a hoe
>>
>>17362667
Thing is she isn't a slut in the least, it was just a stupid rumor that hunts her reputation. People are just so gullible that they easily believe it and stay convinced even when proved wrong.

She is loyal and committed, so she's is not going to fuck others behind my back, making me look stupid infront of my friends.
>>
>>17363368
What stupid rumor? Where and how did it originate? Usually when there is smoke there is fire.
>>
>>17362616
bros b4 hos always dude
best lesson you could be taught in this thread
it won't always make sense because we are often blinded by "love"

but in the end... bros b4 hos..
>>
I am certainly happy to see you guys convincing me to break up with my potential soul mate because of literal bullshit.

Good night and fuck you.

Sage
>>
File: 1460746567766.jpg (101 KB, 709x538) Image search: [Google]
1460746567766.jpg
101 KB, 709x538
>>17363432
>potential soul mate
>>
>>17363432

You are going way too fast. Two months? Love? Soul mate?
>>
>>17363432
I know how you feel. But dont get mad. Face it. Im sorry and i wish you hadnt to pass through this pain... even if is terrible to mourn a love never really flourished, get over someone you see that way, you'll see theres no other choice.
Be strong.
a Hug from the distance.
>>
>>17363436
>>17363437
Boys, boys...he could still be in highschool. Let's lay off of him and be totally and absolutely understanding of his perception. This is totally normal for kids like him.
>>
>>17363441
>he could still be in highschool
In that case he shouldn't even be on 4chan.
>>
>>17363388
Not OP, I've had that happen to me a few times. People make rumors for all sorts of reasons. To hurt people, based on their own assumptions, all sorts of stuff. People talked about me having sex with a boyfriend I had barely even kissed. Some jealous ex started spreading rumors that I put rocks in people's food. Someone else trying to sabotage my relationship with a friend due to their own drama outright lying about things I've said.

People who start rumors usually do so because they have their own reasons to ruin someone's reputation. And then other people, unsuspecting, hear it and parrot it along and assume it's true.
>>
>>17363368
One of my buddies starts going out with X and while really hot, rumor was she was really easy so we all said good he's getting laid. But then the fool got serious with her and started bringing her around and while we were polite in public in private each one of us warned him. He got mad, we backed off and 6 months in we have a big Halloween party, she's not there yet so her bf calls and begs her to come and she said she would if I picked her up. wtf, I had a gf and hadn't talked to her much. I take his car, she is not ready and asks me in and tits and ass showing and she came over went for my belt and dropped to her knees. I declined and told her to leave my friend alone and I won't say a word about this. She broke up with him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.