[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>share an apartment with dad >be slipping up with housework
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 913894.jpg (59 KB, 662x659) Image search: [Google]
913894.jpg
59 KB, 662x659
>share an apartment with dad
>be slipping up with housework
>have crazy summer schedule of classes and work
>be preparing for today
>todays the day imma get all the housework done
>feel proud of self for wanting to get organized
>wake up this morning
>make a to do list of all the things imma do
>dad wakes up
>he swears and screams at me that hes disgusted with me for not cleaning up the house when he told me to do so during the week

I don't know what kind of oppositional defiance behavior shit I have, but after he said all those things to me, I don't feel like cleaning anymore.

I know I have to, but my dad has never yelled at me like that before. And the reason I slipped up is because I'm not home for 12 hours a day. Once I do get home I study and sleep.

It feels like if I do these things after dad yelled at me, he will think yelling at me is okay. Help me logically get through this.
>>
Do you pay for the place?
>>
>>17362569
I don't pay for all of it. I pay for 1/3 of the rent, help with utilities and buy all the groceries.
>>
Your dad is a person, not a thing, just fucking talk to him and get over it.
>>
>>17362577
Sounds like your dad feels like he can abuse you.
>>
>And the reason I slipped up is because I'm not home for 12 hours a day.

oh boo fucking hoo you lazy little bitch, I work 70 hour weeks and I still manage to not live in a complete shithole
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.