[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cervical orgasms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
> Be me, 21 yo virgin
> Couple of months ago, I start dating a girl and end up making out with her in her apartment
> She asks me about the size of my penis, she can't really feel it through my jeans
> I tell her the truth, 15ish cm when fully erect
> She's unimpressed (never expected her to be impressed) and says it's small and can't give her a cervical orgasm
> After a couple of weeks I have an episode when I get smashed af and hit on one of her friends like a jackass
> The girl I dated tells me the day after that all her friends don't want to have anything to do with me sexually because of my size
> Tells me I need to deal with the fact that I have a small penis and never be able to satisfy a woman because I won't be able to reach her cervix

There's more to the story but I won't post it (unless requested) since it's not really related to the issue.
Anyway as you can probably tell, I'm a little stressed out because of this, so I'd like to ask, preferably women my age or guys with similar size but more experience, how important are cervical orgasms for women? Is it a deal breaker when you're in an emotional relationship with someone? Real life experience would be appreciated.
>>
>>17362438
What the fuck is a "cervix orgasm"?
>>
>>17362458
It's when you penetrate the girl all the way to her cervix and stimulate her there, apparently it's million times better than a vaginal orgasm
>>
>>17362467
All the way to? So, it's about penis length?
>>
They are being completely ridiculous. You are not small at all, just in the average range like by far most men are. I'd bet you ten bucks that the second girl chimed in because of perceived peer pressure - not wanting to be with the guy her friend felt too good for - and not because she was so convinced that your size is unworthy.

There are a few things that you have to keep in mind here. The first is that like any other possible bodypart, vaginas differ in size from woman to woman. What is perfect for one woman is too big to go ballsdeep for another. And yes, vaginas become looser and longer when aroused, but that's like saying that just because all penises become bigger and longer when they get erections, there's no difference in size anymore.
So there is no universal standard for how satisfying your size is for every woman everywhere ever. No such thing.

The second part is that the specifics of a guy's dick matter very little for the overall enjoyability of the sex. Even if we keep it restricted to your dick, women who easily have consecutive orgasms (a relatively large group) greatly enjoy a guy who can go for multiple rounds. Then there's preference for foreskin or no foreskin, and of course not every guy's penis is that clean and nice smelling, which is always a big turn off. So for the overall package of your package, size is not the end all.
And that's even just talking about your penis. Who would you rather have sex with, a girl with a perfect marzipan innie pussy who lies there like a corpse and is visibly bored, or a girl with a pussy that looks like a trainwreck and is less tight, but the girl is writhing and moaning in your shoulder and fucking you back like her life depends on you? Just to give you an idea.

Post too long, will continue.
>>
Sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>17362478
For a woman it is different still because not every woman has an easy time coming, whereas most men can get off on even the most lackluster penetration, so it is even more important whether the guy cares about your pleasure, goes down on you, keeps a close eye on what you enjoy.
And that's still ignoring whether you thrust smoothly and can keep a nice rhythm going, whether you're a good kisser, how handsome you are and how your body looks.

And ALL THIS is still completely ignoring how good your personality is, the chemistry between you two, your sexual compatibility and, right, the feelings she has for you to want to fuck you to begin with.
So I hope that gives you some perspective.

Now to move on, average size isn't average for nothing. It is easy for oral sex, you can go balls deep with virtually all women, and it is typically a good fit to have intense sex.

The girl you talk about seems completely clueless about sex to me. For one thing, girth matters more for the overall experience (the feeling of being stuffed/full) than length. Secondly, whereas cervical orgasms are debated as potentially being a thing among sexologists, there is absolutely no way to find that out for sure. The issue is that in order to reach the cervix to begin with, you hit all the other hotspots in the vagina, and thrusting typically stimulates the clitoris to a more or lesser extent depending on the position (from your crotches grinding a bit when going in and out), so there is absolutely no way to isolate just the cervix. You'd have to design a dildo that somehow stimulates the cervix but not the vagina itself, that's not doable.
All of this, and then the experience of having your cervix hit depends from women to women, and finding it uncomfortable or downright painful is a lot more common than enjoying the sensation.
This girl is likely just talking about vaginal orgasms and being a dumb little cunt.

>tl;dr has no idea what she's talking about
>>
>>17362476
Yeah, but you've got to thrust it further as well, I can only reach it but not thrust :(

>>17362492
Thanks m8, this fixed my mood :) may I know your sex/age? I like to know who I'm getting advices from :)
>>
>>17362508
F/23.
>>
>>17362511
Do you like your cervix hit?
>>
>>17362508
Also I did a quick search because I reckoned this would be asked on reddit; https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3c2fg0/question_girls_when_your_having_sex_and_your/

As you can tell experience differ wildly but negative is more popular.
>>
>>17362521
I've been with one partner, can't say I ever thought it happened to me either in a good or bad way. The extent to which they are "in the way" (as opposed to tilted etc) is also personal, for some girls it happens easier than for others.
>>
>>17362531
Also, another question, if you're still here, what about the A-spot stimulation? How different it is from cervical stimulation?
>>
this chick just fell for some meme she read in cosmo or something

you know those /r9k/ dudes that are like (kind of jokingly) "well her thighs are two inches larger in circumference than I prefer, 2/10"? You met the female equivalent of that.

also, like, tell this bitch to use a dildo if she wants her cervix fucked with so much
>>
Just ignore these chicks and find some non-nutters. Break up with that girl too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.