[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I get drunk I feel like I can predict things before they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448989236615.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1448989236615.gif
1 MB, 250x233
When I get drunk I feel like I can predict things before they happen. I'll ask somebody a question, anticipate a certain answer, and they'll answer exactly as I anticipate.

Is this like a delayed response to things actively happening around me so that I feel like things haven't happened yet even though they already happened? Can someone explain this shit?
>>
btw wasn't sure where to post this

should i ask /sci/ or /x/?
>>
>>17362433
congratulations,your drinking has seriously damaged your brain.
>>
>>17362513
maybe, what are the chances that i've gained psychic powers though?
>>
Unless you are predicting things full minutes in advance, this can only be delayed reactions. I get it when I have been low on sleep, it's nothing special.
>>
>>17362433
Because you're drunk you don't notice the many times you do not correctly anticipate answers, and thus can't see coincidence when it happens.
>>
>>17362433
I can do this when I'm sober.

I just generally think most people and situations are predictable, especially if you've been around them long enough. I also consider myself pretty aware and analytic of people.

Or it could just be a slight manipulation that you unintentionally do. When you ask or say things in a certain way, you can generally gauge what type of reaction people will have. And some people use that for their own benefit.
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 762x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 762x1128
You're super power is that you can predict the future when you're drunk?
>>
what you perceive as psychic ability is actually you picking up on subtle social cues (body language, what you know about the person, similar convos you've had before, the list goes on...). Humans have evolved to be very very good at this, even unconsciously. It's what allows us to go about our daily lives without thinking too hard. Basically, it's what separates non-autists from autists. Being a little drunk probably helps this.

sorry op, you're not special
>>
You """"""predict"""""" them before they happen or after they do? This should answer your question.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.