[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practical real life Gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: neil-strauss-the-game-1-638.jpg (104 KB, 638x937) Image search: [Google]
neil-strauss-the-game-1-638.jpg
104 KB, 638x937
Is there any real life best gaming techniques or everything is bullshit. I've researched a lot but all these things seems unrealistic to me. Do you have any good suggestions. How to play in REAl world ? What is your strategies anons ? I try to listen and ask questions but what next ?
>>
Go outside you fucking autist
>>
Thats why im asking real life tecniques cause im playing outside now and i see that all these tricks from books doesnt work 100%. And why you assumed that i m autistic, even you did research on this oncetime . Do you have any suggestion other than getting drunk and be cocky to women, fucktard ?
>>
Here's how to start a succesful relationship:

>Be yourself
>Be a nice person

But the further explanation isn't needed because you already failed at atleast one of those
>>
>>17362430
>>17362578
Yo, I suggest you check out Real Social Dynamics. RSDTyler has a lot of good videos on the subject, he explains it well and covers other stuff too.

Download the Blueprint decoded from any torrent site if he resonates with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGp25fn25Cs
>>
I'll just put it this way: it is as if you've read twenty books on how to play guitar (many of which, might I add, were shitty books with bad techniques), and have just actually touched a guitar for the first time but, surprise! You can't play jack shit yet.

That is to say, theory is nice, but practice is what matters.
>>
Be a better version of yourself.
Be what is attractive.
Fake it till you make it.

Of course eventually the act is gonna fail but,can last awhile.

Worked for me for a time.
>>
>>17362598
>Here's how to start a succesful relationship:
>Be yourself
>Be a nice person
You've got those backwards. Build yourself -a complete and mature psyche- and THEN be yourself. It doesn't work before you've got a full self to be.
>>
Approach women.

If you can not do that, then get a wingman to tell you to approach women.

If you can not do that, go to a bootcamp to hired someone to tell you to approach women.

It is not easy. It is not simple to do. But if you want it bad enough and are willing to put in the time and effort, you might have a chance.

What works in real life? Smile, don't be nervous and approach a woman. Tell the woman that you approached her because you found her attractive. Then try to start a conversation. It can be about anything at all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.