[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time for the saga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1358784654762.jpg (372 KB, 1400x960) Image search: [Google]
1358784654762.jpg
372 KB, 1400x960
It may be a bit of a long read but please help me. I'm so stuck. I'm really torn up about this.
>I'm K
>meet this guy on an online game. Let's call him X.
>hit it off instantly; exchange Skype details
>he's extremely charming, we have an awful amount in common
>our personalities clash, he's a bit cocky but in a super hot way
>when we are great, we are GREAT
> but he can be extremely rude and condescending at times
>we are both extremely sexually attracted to each other
>I admit I have feelings for him, he says he doesn't feel the same, he's just having fun
>we fight and stop talking often but always find each other again
>one day he tells me to go fuck myself and we stop talking for a few months
>we once again reconnect
>things seem..different this time
>our talks go deeper. We discuss our deepest secrets, dreams, goals. We talk every day.
>we skype all the time (like usually 5-6 hours at once)
>constant flirting from both sides
>he admits he has feelings for me but he hates the distance so he says he can't be with me
>I'm heartbroken, I feel like I'm falling in love with him
>I tell him that
>says he hates the word love
>even more heartbreak
>says he would choose me every time over other girls but long distance relationships make him uncomfortable but swears he has intense feelings for me (but not love)

Pt. 2 coming up now
>>
>>17362385
Pt. 2
>THeN OnE DAy
>says he has made a hard decision
>he's gonna fly to his hometown to visit his friends and family and at the same time see his highschool sweetheart, there's a chance she will move to his state with him
>didn't know he was talking to another girl.
>I'm in pieces. Tell him. He says he's sorry but says he's allowed to talk to whoever he wants, "we aren't in a relationship, K"
>I'm still wrapped around his finger, I give him the cold shoulder for a while
>he goes to his state. We are still talking every day
>things don't work out with this girl. He says they didn't connect in the way he hoped
>I'm secretly happy
>BUT he tells me he hooked up with another girl who he hasn't spoken to in ages (apparently he dated her sister when he was younger and claims that's their "history together" and he says he feels like he deeply knows her)
>claims that suddenly he's in love with her?? He's never felt this way?? He wants to give his life to her??
>I'm devastated. Where the fuck did this come from?
>I'm angry
>I lie and say I too have hooked up with some super hot guy (trying to make him angry or jealous idk)
>doesn't seem to affect him
>he posts edgy tumblr posts like "when I think about us not being together, I get depressed. Etc. "The kicker is that I love you." "#iminlove"
>I'm pissed the fuck off. He reconnects with someone for a day and he's in love?
>she rejects him,says she's not interested in a relationship
>LOL
>>
>>17362390
>>17362390
I pretend to be supportive
>he's acting all devastated
>I actually meet someone. Let's call him D. It's harmless fun. We aren't even dating. We are just messing around. We both have the same kinks.
>I tell X.
>he seems to be fine, but makes one or two comments that hint at jealousy
>I break things off with D, not feeling it. We will just be friends. All is well.
>X tells me he has something important to tell me. But doesn't want to tell me straight away cause he doesn't want me to make assumptions
>HEREEEE WE GOOO
>he gets drunk on skype one night and I tell him to tell me what he needed to
>he says "I think I'm in love with this girl. But she's very far away. I don't know if she feels the same"
>I'm like "u talkin about me" so he's like "yeh"
>then I GO OFFFFF and I'm like "so I'm fucking Plan B. U literally just told me you were in love with another girl. And now that those two others didn't work out I'm the fucking back up plan?? You don't even know what love is etc.."
>X says "no no no. I should've told you before I went back to my home state, I made a mistake. This is why I didn't want to tell you this so soon"
>im angry, all I've wanted is for my dream guy to love me and now he says he does and it feels wrong???
>the worst part is that the night he told me he was SO good to me. Complimenting me, telling me he would finally come visit me in my country in December.
>painting the perfect picture
>says everything I want to hear basically
>tells me his deepest darkest secret the next day. Says the only people who know are him, his parents and the victims and now me
>WTF. He's being honest right??
>what if he's just a fuck up but actually does love me and care about me??
>he's been apologizing for all the stuff he's put me through with other girls.

pt. 4 last part coming up
>>
>>17362392
>says it won't happen again
>says he only says he was in love with the other girl cause he "wanted to feel like he was in love, but it wasn't genuine."
>says he's blocked her on everything. Never wants to talk to her again.
>says things like "please don't think I'm not serious about us. I'm fucking serious"
>he's been super clingy since he came home from his home state.
>says only reason he hasn't asked me to be his gf yet is because he's so scared of the distance.

>fast forward to now, two days after he told me he "thinks" he's in love with me
>am I being taken for a fucking ride?
>am I a fucking idiot to believe him?

We have been talking for 2 years and a bit.

Please help me. I'm so lost and fragile. I want him so much. I think he might be my perfect match. But at the same time I don't deserve this right? My perfect match would've shown commitment and honesty right?? I feel like I know him extremely well, part of me is telling me he might really have these feelings for me and that he's just lost and confused and did genuinely want to be in a serious relationship for once that he simulated being in love to himself..
BUT I DONT KNOW. What do you think?

Thanks, K.

>inb4 "he's in it for the nudes" I have NEVER sent X nudes. It's not something I do. I'm very private with my body. We have sexted like three times tho. So I highly doubt he's stringing me along just for sexual stuff??
>>
tl;dr but he seems like an indecisive kid. Also I don't understand how women can fell in love via a fucking screen with speakers.
>>
Gee, what a mess. I think he genuinely likes you but simply doesn't want to be in a long distance relationship. Some long distance relationships are successful, it can be really rough. If he says he doesn't want to try it, maybe you should listen. It is very very frustrating to have a girlfriend/boyfriend and not being able to do all the things normal couples do, limiting yourself to Skype calls is a very serious restriction.

If you have the chance to relocate one of you and try to be in a physical relationship, you should consider it. Otherwise, if he's not willing to try going long-distance you should just stop talking, because you're just going to hurt each other further. You shouldn't try to be friends with someone you're in love with but can never be with.
>>
Sweetie, this is the kind of person I want you to fall in love with.

A person who is;
1) Your best friend, who you can always smile and laugh with
2) Who makes you want to be a better person, and who becomes a better person because of you
3) Who you are deeply attracted to and physically compatible with, so even when you're both old and fat you can have hot, steamy and satisfying sex

This online asshole has none of these qualities... but try pursuing the relationship anyway. Why not? Plus, because he was (and probably still will be) talking to other girls, you could talk to other guys to find if there's somebody else closer to you that you could be better with, having the above qualities.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.