[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be with gf for over 2 years >she is quite manipulative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>be with gf for over 2 years
>she is quite manipulative and controlling and tries to make things go her way
>last 3 weeks shes been distant and sneaky
>lately shes been acting like she dosent care
>shes also been lying about what shes been doing
>she has been getting sort of close to a guy that lives in a dorm at college
>the other night I messaged her asking wtf is going on
>dosen't reply, I ring her a couple times and she dosen't answer
>find out she was lying off a friend and that she was at the uni (presuming seeing that guy)
>she rings me and tells me she was studying

i know that shes been lying, Ive asked her why she hasn't broken up with me yet and she dosen't give me and answer then laughs and walks off saying "let me sort my shit out", WTF is this shit? I did tell her to never contact me again after this btw
>>
Wow man, that's really shitty. If you've been together for 2 years you deserved better than that

Some people are shitty, and you just cant fix that. Find comfort in knowing you did the right thing, and there was nothing you could do

Good luck
>>
She's a slut and she knows it. Just don't mind her and start dating another girl when you feel ready. She'll be mad when she realize you don't care about her anymore while she will keep cheating on whoever she date like a whore.
>>
You did good son, now just cut all contact and enjoy life without a manipulative slut.
>>
>>17362341
You have to realize that women aren't capable of love. Once you realize that, you won't be so invested in girls emotionally.
>>
Dude, accept it, she's tired of you and either stringing you along for some resource (shelter? Money? You're giving her something.). Now you need to decide on two options:
1) Be her bitch and take this shit and get emotionally dragged through horse shit...or....
2) tell her you're a man and not going to be treated like that. Be able to know that you manned up and not fucking hate yourself and feel like a loser for a couple years. Alpha this shit. You know what the truth is...I know you do...because
>your entire fucking post
>>
>>17362341
She's probably cheated on you or if she hasn't, then she will. Your best bet regardless is to just break up with her and recenter yourself as a man.
>>
So what kind of advice are you seeking here ?

Also, this happened to me before, nearly exactly, told her to get her stuff and never come back, best decision in my life.
>>
>>17363422
and what do you now since you've broken up with her?
>>
>>17362341
Break up with her, find yourself another misses. Revenge might be petty, but it might be the release you need, so do what you need to get back at her.
>>
My guess is that she's acting like this because you're acting like a faggot around her.

Ignore her calls and txts for a week. If she's angry or acts like a bitch when you finally answer, ignore her again for a while. You want to be like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPRpePDLj8
>>
>>17364500
What do you mean a faggot?
>>
>>17364887
whats trying to say is stop being a beta, correct?
>>
Happend to me except it was 3 year stint

She started gettin gmessages from random guys on Facebook on her wall calling her "babe", "i miss you", all that stuff, as if I couldn't see them.

I was a little bitch for a while, literally waiting by the phone when she got back; getting my calls rejected when she's tired, instead of just telling me she's tired. All that manipulative shit.

I decided to drop her one day, and boy, let me tell you, she came back to me in less than 2 days. I had enough resolve ( after crying my eyes out before the big decision) to reject her attempts to get back with me. She tried for 2 months (whats funny is, she got a BF the next day I broke up with her), messaging me on Christmases and my birthdays. I treated her like a normal girl from then on, just replying when spoken too, never initiating. Giving her cold answers, no wisdom or intimacy.

It felt bad for a while, but you realize you were hurting and getting the shit end of the stick.

You did the right thing OP. Someone who respects you would not act like that.
>>
What is your question?
>>
>>17362541
I hate Women, holy shit, inside they are all pieces of fucking shit, even the nicer ones.
>>
>>17362541
The hardest pill to swallow
>>
>well dont be a faggot ahahahah
>>
>>17365799
WTF ? Are you all there?

>>17365786
>>17365789
This is correct I believe, nothing but bottomless pits inside, bleh

Getting over the emotional stages is horrible, its been 3 days now
>>
>>17365810
Man, forget the bitch. Your a free man now! Go and have fun! Forget her, she was trash, and now your a better man without her.

Women like Men that mistreat them, and they are so terrible inside, all these Feminists say a bunch of shit about Men, but really the bad ones are the Females.
>>
>>17362341
you can be in what you believe is a solid committed relationship and she runs across this guy and all the blood drains from her head and heart right to her pussy and will do any and everything to have that dick. At that point they don't give a shit and you are nothing but a pest undeserving the courtesy of a sit down end. Instead she wants you to go the fuck away. Take the hint.
>>
>>17365858
fkn hell, i feel the reality of it even more now
REAL TALK
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.