[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, my best friend is in love with this girl at his work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/, my best friend is in love with this girl at his work but he barely gets to talk to her. One of his friends also works there and gets to talk to this chick whenever he wants since he works right next to her. His friend says that he "has a thing with her." She isn't a whore or anything. My best bud is pretty upset about this but he is too scared to make a move. What do
>>
File: nop 001.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
nop 001.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
Kill Him Self
>>
>>17361972
Nothing do nothing just wait it out
>>
Your 'friend' either grows a pair, or sucks it up. He doesn't get 'first dibs' on her. If anything, he'd be being a dick if he DID make a move on her, since he knows that his friend likes her, and I assume his friend doesn't know that he likes her too.

By the way, we all know it's you you're talking about.
>>
>>17361978
His friend does know and it's not me. I was just wondering how to help him with this.
>>
>>17361980
its over, she already has something with someone else

you think shes going to keep waiting forever for some guy who doesnt have the gall to ask her out on a date?
>>
He should at least let her know he likes her if he hasn't already

Girls like options
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.