[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting "too comfortable"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450831090708.gif (582 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1450831090708.gif
582 KB, 480x270
I met this chick and she seemed pretty cool. We talked for like 3 hours and multiple times through the conversation she said she liked talking to me and that she thought I was interesting. I eventually got so comfortable throughout the conversation that I started acting like my true self instead of my awkward shy self. This happened mid way through the 3 hours, but it felt natural (for once). Since then she's been uber distance and only replied to one of my messages as well as talked to me on the phone for a few minutes before saying she would "call me back".

I get that its dead and everything, but I'm just wondering if I made a mistake by feeling comfortable enough to be myself right off the bat. Like did the multiple changes in my personalty as I went from shy me to real me put her off? And if so then why did she proceed to talk to me for another hour and a half? Moving forward is there some type of rule of thumb concerning when you start to be your actual self when talking to a chick?
>>
>>17361956
You're overthinking this. Girls love confidence, and it usually puts them at ease around you.
>>
>>17361956
Your mistake was not being your "true self" from the get-go.

I say give it some time and see if she either 1. chats you up again or 2. you run into her again.

Just be that true self again when you see her.

Always remember that you never need to limit yourself to "needing options". You're a man and there are more women in the world than you could ever possibly fuck. Keep your options open and your demeanor charismatic and fun.
>>
>>17362010
Well then what explains the sudden lack of communication on her end? This dosnt feel like an "oh maybe shes busy or something came up" type of thing, but rather she's just flat out avoiding me

>>17362012
But do you really think even if I had done that things would be different? I'm not being snarky I just dont think that it would still explain why she just cut contact out of the blue. Did she feel my lack of "genuineness" from the get go was just too much to overlook or something?
>>
>>17361956
Maybe she simply isn't interested. Let it go.
>>
>>17362020
I've accepted that, but like I said it just dosent seem to match up with how well we hit it off. Of course I'm not going to hunt her down to find out why, but that dosent change the fact that its still kinda odd behavior
>>
>>17362021
Don't try to make sense of a woman's actions. They usually don't use logic to decide.
>>
>>17362031
Funny how it always ends up coming around to this....
>>
>>17362071
Yep, but that's how it is. Accept it and keep going.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.