[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I live in Texas by the coast and I'm going to be moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
/adv/ I live in Texas by the coast and I'm going to be moving into a apartment soon. I am a broke college student and can only afford to rent a apartment at $800 dollars a month max. I'm trying to avoid niggers, but don't know where to start to avoid them. I already know to avoid apartments that offer section 8 housing, but other than that I am lost. Any tips you can offer to avoid the niggers?
>>
Just put a sign outside your front door, which says "I am a massive racist." They will actively avoid you.

The downside is that everyone with a brain will avoid you because you are a giant fucking cunt.
>>
>>17361950

look at the neighborhood.

Generally niggers/white trash don't do personal upkeep and maintenance on their land. Also, if the house is shit but they have a nice car watch out its a red flag.

Other things to consider is police presence. If cops are there and they look overweight its a good indicator that the place sees low instances of crime. Road maintenance and infrastructure maintenance (done by the city) is also a good indicator.

Finally, check local elementary/highschools around the area. If public school reports indicate a below average student achievement you are in a bad area.
>>
>>17362287

You could also go watch a film in a theatre near where you want to live. Many indicators will show what the local area is like just from people watching the line when getting your ticket.
>>
>>17362287
>If cops are there and they look overweight its a good indicator that the place sees low instances of crime
holy crap I never even considered that. Great tip anon.
>>
>>17361950
Stand outside the building. Ask the first black man who comes out "Do a lot of niggers live here/"
>>
>>17361950

Why can't you just drive through the neighborhoods? It's not like they hide in the woodwork.
>>
>>17362265
>The downside is that everyone with a brain will avoid you

>niggers
>with a brain
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
File: 7 Dwarves.gif (307 KB, 497x337) Image search: [Google]
7 Dwarves.gif
307 KB, 497x337
Texas has a higher percentage of porch monkeys than other states, so it's going to be hard.

Hispanics are MUCH better neighbors. If you have to live in an integrated neighborhood, choose them.
>>
>>17361950

So, is global rule #3 is like, just theoretically enforced now?

This is clearly, *clearly,* racist bait. And 4chan is absolutely a place where you can make racist bait threads, so long as you do so in the designated area, and that area is /b/.

Saying a bunch of racist shit and then ending it with, "any tips?" does not an advice post make.

Reporting the thread back when it was first made didn't seem to accomplish anything, so maybe the janitor of this board needs to be replaced?
>>
>>17361950
I live in a neighborhood in Chicago that is like 30% white, 30% black, 30% Hispanic, and 10% gook. It's a perfect racial harmony.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.