[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I call the cops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Lancer.png (248 KB, 652x624) Image search: [Google]
Lancer.png
248 KB, 652x624
It's 3 AM and there is a group of 9 young adults drinking, loitering, and smoking weed outside of my apartment building and they've been there since 1 AM (there were like 7 more but they left). I live in a shady neighborhood where gangs are known to hang out. Is this worth calling the police over or am I just overreacting.
>>
>>17361914
Do it
>>
Are they bothering you? Like are they excessively loud and keeping you from going to sleep or something? If so, then yeah, you have a right to call the cops and break up the nuisance.

If they're not actually causing you any trouble and you're just worried that things will escalate, then maybe let them be. They'll probably go away uneventfully in a few hours at most.
>>
>>17361914
No you fag ask them to leave and if they refuse then call
>>
>>17361969
Fuck that then they would know he's the one who snitched and nothing good comes from that. Just let them b
>>
>>17361914
don't go outside but call the police if you're worried. worse thing that can happen is the police break them up and them come to your door and the group knows you called on them.

and then they'll probably come and beat your ass, but hey, at least you'll get some shut eye.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.