[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went on a date for the first time since high school and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1468407505442.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1468407505442.jpg
122 KB, 1200x675
I just went on a date for the first time since high school and I want to know how I did and what my chances for a second one might be. I really like this girl.

Here is recap
>meet up with her
>she gives me a hug, super happy to see me
>tell her she looks better in person, she thinks i'm good looking, walk to the mall to get food
>she's playing fucking pokemon go the whole time
>make small talk about a bunch of stuff, make her laugh, says she likes me, we actually have a lot in common she's pretty cool
>her mom (we're 18) apparently decides she's going to pick her up right when she gets off work to buy her a car from craigslist so date only lasts an hour or so
>we chill in park area for a little bit, just stand around kinda awkwardly not knowing what to say while she plays pokemon until I ask if we can sit down
>she asks why I'm so nervous and says she's just like any other person etc., tell her "I haven't really done this in a while I'm just kinda naturally shy" and says she thinks it's cute
>she gets really close to me and I don't know what to do so awkwardly put my arm around her and try that shitty pickup line about how her eyes are blue like the ocean and I'm lost at sea, makes her laugh but you can tell she thinks it's corny, puts her head on my chest
>her mom comes. girl hugs me and tries to kiss me on the cheek but I catch her by surprise and kiss her on the lips instead, she seems surprised but amused (probably because it's the one slightly alpha thing I've done the whole time), that was my first kiss from a non-drunk girl
>wave goodbye, tell her we should do this again sometime, she says "yeah" but not sure if serious
>go home and cry on the bus because I'm a beta retard and realize I wasted $15 on a pack of condoms I'll never use

tl;dr didn't get laid but wasn't a total disaster
What are the chances of a second date you guys think?
Here's another thread with background on situation >>>/r9k/29960339
>>
>>17361562
This was totally not a date. Are you fucking kidding? She was playing Pokemon the entire time. You were just side entertainment.
>>
>>17361610
To be fair so was I.
We did talk most of the time but she had pokemon open on her phone and we'd go around walking looking for them.
>>
>>17361617
An hr of walking around ain't a date anon.
>>
She thinks you're good looking and liked you somewhat but she realized you're a boring little bitchboi who doesn't know how to get what he wants. She wanted you to try to fuck her and flirt with her. She let you kiss her because she thinks you're hot but she probably won't want to go on another date again because of how much of a cuck you were. She knows she's got you, and that's when the attraction starts to simmer. Women love the chase, and the minute you let them believe they got you as prey, it's over bub. I give it 4/10 with 20% chance for second date (ONLY because she thinks you're good looking) and 0% for third date if you don't figure this shit out. Considering you're a /r9k/ user you probably won't.
>>
>>17361618
We also got food and sat together at this park area for half of it. Most of it was spent just talking to each other and the pokemon thing was just a fun thing to do while we were on our way to the food place/park. We didn't spend the whole time playing Pokemon.
>>17361622
FUCK

So what should the protocol be? Should I message her asking if she had a good time? Should I wait for her to message me? Should I just forget about her forever?
>>
>>17361622
Wow, it would be some tripfag that would give shit analysis out of this shit story.
>>
Idiot. Shoulda played along with her. Shown some interest in what SHE liked. Thats how you learn how to play at the game, my man. Show interest and bring her out wtf she's doing. Date or not, it was alone time with you and her and THATS whats important. The more face time the better. But it wasnt a complete failure. You learned some things. Strike while the iron is hot and ask her out again. Dl pokemon and get acquainted with it. Ask her if she knows any good pokestops and if she'd like to keep you company while you use a pokestop lure. Btw, about the kiss, it was goofy, but use the goofiness to your advantage and say something like "sorry, I was taught to say bye like that in italy" something that she'll know is bullshit and can get a laugh.
>>
>>17361632
Show some respect
I don't see you giving advice boy.

>>17361630
Protocol? Did you fucking read my post? She doesn't want you anymore because she knows you're a loser. Don't even fucking try. She thinks you're hot, but you have nothing else to offer her and you bore her because you're a passive little cuckold. She's going to go on Tinder and look for the next guy on the cock carousel. And guess what, there won't be any "oh sorry i have to all of a sudden randomly buy this car when I very clearly had plans wow i guess ok mom" with that 6 foot alpha who treats her like a little slut instead of "oh-oh-oh I really like you you're really pretty oh oh I'm a little bitch who posts on /r9k/ and eats chicken tenders look at me".
>>
>>17361639
Why are all tripfag such faggots? I mean, seriously. Tripfag so are worthless advice givers.
>>
>>17361648
wew lad
>>
>>17361639
I did though. Things she talked about like music, I'd ask her about what bands she listened to and what concerts she's seen. I asked her about what she wants to do for school. We did talk about Pokemon and how we both used to play the games as kids and what her favorite ones were. I did all that, but I didn't bang her so I'm kinda disappointed.

She literally told me explicitly yesterday that she WANTED me to make a move on her. I did, kinda, by putting my arm around her and then giving her a kiss. But I was also visibly nervous.

>>17361643
I get what you're saying but I actually buy the story. She legitimately did not have a car and had to take the bus to get down there, and neither did I. Her mom bought it off some guy on Craigslist for cheap and I guess he wanted to get it done right there and then, apparently she was looking for one for a while to be ready for college.
>>
>>17361648
Hi I'm Anernormous. Nice to we are merny with yĆ¼. Dubs for tits and stuff?
>>
>>17361659
Listen buddy I get you're new to the game. Women don't like cucks. They don't like bitchbois, no matter how "cute" they find them. I GUARANTEE you if it were Chad there with her, 6 ft, QB, tanned, face of Leo and Johnny Depp, 6 pack, confident and taking charge, she'd tell her mom to fuck off and postpone it. GUARAN FUCKING TEED.

>>17361648
Suck dick little man. I don't see you giving advice.
>>
Honestly, if I were you kid, I'd block this girl's number and any social media. She hates your guts because you didn't be a man. She will never contact you again. Save yourself the pain boyo.
>>
>>17361668
My advice was, this wasn't a date. This was an interview for a date, and op fucked up. The fact that op thinks this was a date clearly shows he's well out of his depths.
>>
>>17361659
Sometimes things dont work, then you go home and make things wank. Try again, take the phone from her DONT FUCKING DROP IT and when she goes for it, do that move again with the arm and the wierd kiss. She'll be less confused by the move having seen it already. Don't stop! Unless shes not into it, you will know. The rest will snowball if she responds well. And for Godsakes, jack off before you go out. And I mean RIGHT before you go. Takes the edge off.
>>
Don't soak in the other anons advice too much op. You played your cards and did a good job being yourself while going out there. Second date is a go, but play into her more, since intro to anon is over.
>>
>>17361675
How do I learn from this experience then and not want to kill myself or give up on women forever?
>>17361673
How can you be so sure?
>>
>>17361681
Answer for the first question, find anonther.

And then as for Mr. Grumpy, just ignore him. He's grumpy.
>>
Also, it's late on a friday night in summer. Dont take advice from anyone online about dating at this time. They're all losers. Except me. Im a bro.
>>
>>17361681
You're a young dude, and girls this age generally gravitate towards older experienced men.

The only way they will look at you is if you can amass a shit ton of interesting life experience/stories that can show your value. This is another reason why chicks dig artistic dudes. They get lost in their craft and are passionate about something. Other than that, you basically get really good at something and show it off.
>>
>>17361680
Thanks for being supportive.
I don't think I obviously fucked up. The only thing I might have done wrong is be kinda nervous but I couldn't help that and she found it endearing. I started opening up more as time went on. I'll just wait and see I suppose.

Quick question: Should I message her asking if she had a good time or should I wait for her to message me?

>>17361677
That might have fucking been it holy fuck
I DIDN'T jack off for 2 days before this because I thought it would make me more confident. How fucking wrong I was
>>
>>17361692
Well I actually am big into music/arts and that was one of the things I was talking to her about. I told her music was my passion (over text) and she liked that. She's also an art school student. I talked about how I write music and such.
>>
>>17361694
Two fucking days? What are you, amish?? Ive jacked off between replies... To my own advice.. So waht? But seriously, im serious. Dont do that again. Insert coin to play again lil bro, call her monday.
>>
>>17361691
All of your advice has been the equivalent of an 8th grader telling a 5th grader everything he knows about girls. It's actually pretty pathetic, and funny that op even listens to you.
>>
>>17361697
I would say fapping effects people differently. I would say the best time to not jack off would be 15 min before the date. Everyone knows when you're in that post-fap haze.

I would say a better way to "get the test" flowing would be running or any other sort of cardio.
>>
>>17361718
I know about the post fap haze, bro, but I took into account.the time its gonna take for him to meet up with her. Also, afterward when you feel gross, it'd make him seem like he's not really into her and btw she's acting, it sounds like she'd really be into that. Im trying to make him more alpha.
>>
>>17361694
Assuming that this was tonight, if she hasn't said anything by noon, you text her. Talk a bit about the details, then bring up second date.
>>
>>17361740
I would say sunday or as late as monday. Monday is prime for setting up weekend plans.
>>
>>17361562
You fucked up
>>
Google "The Redpill"
Read it everyday and you'll have no need to ask this question ever again.
>>
>>17361622
>>17361639
>>17361643
I don't understand these responses. It's their first time meeting, what the fuck was he supposed to do? If she wanted to fuck immediately wouldn't she just take him back to her house or vise versa?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.