[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My body is literally crumbling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x1136
My skin is super fucking dry and has been for a while.

I've tried every trick in the book; at best nothing changes, at worst it fucks my skin up more.

I just shaved this off my face. No pain, no cuts, no bleeding. Just dead skin that I can rip off like old wallpaper ad infinitum.

My dandruff is embarrassingly bad, to the point that I cant sit at a computer with any part of my head over the keyboard or my snow avalanche will actually jam up the keyboard. Having shoes on for more than 4 hours results in peeling that would send most people to the hospital, but I don't even feel a thing because it's all dead.

I'm so sick of being a crumbling, peeling mess all the time. I've seen doctors, I've changed my hygeine havits, I bring extra shoes to work, I keep my pores clean, I eat right, you name it. I'm at my wits end and honestly if artificial full-body skin replacement was a thing I'd pay any amount of money for it.

What do I do?
>>
>>17361558
Seborrheic Dermatitis:google it, sounds familiar, get more sun.
>>
>>17361576

I work outside all day
>>
Looks pretty fucking crazy from that picture you just showed. Is there seriously no Dermatologists that have been able to help you out at all?
>>
>>17361577
Have you tried getting less sun?
>>
>>17361558

What did your dermatologist say?
>>
Possibly psoriasis, a dermatologist should be able to give you lotions that counteract the symptoms if that's the case.

It's incurable but save for extreme cases it can be managed over time.

In the meantime use humectating lotions for the skin constantly (3-4 times a day), they won't heal anything but they will help a little.

There's also special charcoal shampoos for the scalp.
>>
>>17361558
Bullet to the head, hopefully it can penetrate all those layers of dead skin
>>
>>17361558

See a dermatologist. Most definitely this.

I doubt very much that this is anything you did or are responsible for.
Please don't let your condition get you down.
You are not your skin, and the condition of your skin is treatable.
>>
>>17361558
Merkur?
>>
>>17361558
How much do you eat and weigh? Skelly people can get extremely dry skin.

It does sound like a disease though, so to a dermatologist with you.
>>
>>17361684

In the winter I'm inside a lot
>>
>>17361558

Is it all of your skin, everywhere, or is it patches of very dry skin, surrounded by red, irritated skin?
>>
>>17362446

Almost everyehere
>>
>>17363112

Then I'm out of my depth. You need to talk to a professional. No matter what it is, however, there will be something to help you manage the symptoms. Go to a dermatologist ASAP. You don't deserve to suffer this shit without support.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.