[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i deal with guys hitting on my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1430100769065.jpg (135 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
1430100769065.jpg
135 KB, 396x482
How do i deal with guys hitting on my gf
>>
You don't. She should be able to tell them to fuck off if she has a spine. If they're persistent, then you tell them to fuck off
>>
Are you aware of the Baggage method?
>>
File: 1467173618153.jpg (64 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1467173618153.jpg
64 KB, 797x957
>>17361395
no, please do tell

>>17361393
she tells him to back off when he tries to get touchy, she doesn't seem to mind talking to this guy tho.....

pls tell me everyting is alright
>>
Take it as a compliment. If someone touches her though absolutely punch them in the face, if you cant do that go to the gym and take a boxing class or something.
>>
File: tumblr_lo5x6gsmaD1qgfngno1_500.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo5x6gsmaD1qgfngno1_500.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>17361401
Its a rather simple defence against these type of situations. Say you've gone up to order food for you and your partner and some guys enter the restaurant and approach her while looking for seats and begin to flirt. You simply approach your girlfriend and the people who seem so interest in her and you get on your Oscar performance face and you act like your girlfriend down syndrome sibling. Youll create so much fucking baggage in the eyes of these young horny men that they would hammer throw their dick near your girl knowing they would have to put up with your retarded ass. They will flee. Not an issue. See picture.
>>
>>17361412
Classic baggage play.
>>
Some guy was hitting on my gf while she waited in the car while I was in the post. She called and let me know. I didnt assault the guy, but I did jam my tongue down her throat when I got back. He fucked off. She got turned on. I jammed something else in her later on. Double win.
>>
My ex was always admired by other men even one of my mates told me he'd love to fuck her and how attractive she is. I hated it, it made me feel so insecure. I remember having dinner with a bunch of friends and a male friend said to her "you've never had trouble attracting guys" I brewed on that for months. Now we are over I still feel rage knowing she would be out getting attention from men.
>>
>>17361424
Trying to play your Blue-Ray DVD in your Girls pussy or what?
>>
>>17361427
jealous of her because guys didn't give you any attention im sure
>>
>>17361428
Nah. Her ass. We practiced abstinence, you heathen.
>>
>>17361406
This.
>>
>>17361389
Bang her harder and make her feel super loved and appreciated (not overly so, you should know what your gf is into) so that she won't even think about them

Unless she's a hoe, if that's the case then move on my friend
>>
Guys hit on my gf all the time, she even accepts drinks from them then she walks away and gives it to me.

Anyway, if you trust your gf this shouldnt be a problem
>>
The only time it should be a problem is if they are outright disrespecting you, catcalling her, or she is instigating it.
>>
Just be proud your girl is hot, stupid guys aren't really gonna try shit. This is actually a really good oppertunity to get some really good sex, if you can pull it off.

If a guy tries to get with her, walk up, and like that anon said shove your tounge down her throat all alpha, hold her close but be relaxed. Send the nonverbal message and stand tall and be powerful.

Be possessive the way girls like. Tell her that she belongs to you. That's all I have to say to my girl to drive her nuts, and bro, I'm a 7/10 scrawny ass nerd. My girl is a left 10/10, model type man so I've been here many times lol.

I always do the above, and when we get home she immediately wants some dick.

Guys like us gotta win in the world using our cunning and wit, don't forget that, and don't be afraid to challenge people in real life. It might make you feel shitty, or scared, but it sharpens you up for life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.