[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K so there's this guy in college I've known for like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
K so there's this guy in college I've known for like 3 years now. We were never that close, we just often talked in college and that was pretty much it. A few weeks ago he randomly asked me if I wanted to go for a beer and pizza, I said yes cause "why the hell not", and now he keeps asking me to meet for drinks, vidya, going dancing and stuff. For the way he acts I think he's into me, but I'm not interested in going out with him. Problem is I suck at rejecting ppl cause it makes me feel bad so I tell him I'm busy a few times but always end up going cause he won't give up. Wat do I do. he's a nice guy and i don't wanna hurt his feelings. Also I don't wanna make things awkward since I have to keep seeing him in college for 2 more years. (Srry for pic not being entirely related)
>>
Stop that. Get better at turning people down, or you'll have to live in this 'string them along' existence hell forever.
>>
>>17361373
you're not going to be able to not hurt his feelings. stop stringing him along. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
The longer this goes on, the worse it will be. Even more so for him and shame on you for not doing so earlier. Be upfront, but not negative. You need to be firm but gentle too. <hehe> anyway, if you want to stay on good terms, do it asap or risk his resentment. But, on the other hand... If he's nice, why not? Say it's the fact that you're too nice to say no and eventually go anyway... Sounds like charm to me. If he was a cave troll you'd say no in a heartbeat no? Just food for thought that last bit.
>>
All right thanks for the replies guys. This was helpful
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.