[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to take a looky-loo at my Facebook >2015 (last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1463695116508.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1463695116508.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>decide to take a looky-loo at my Facebook
>2015 (last half of last year + real world) - 50 new friends
>2014 (last year of college) - 140 new friends

Is my social life just slowly going to spiral downhill? I'm not meeting as many new people anymore now that I'm in the real world
>>
Having 50 'friends' in a year is a lot. I mean, I don't even understand why you'd have or want so many acquaintances myself, but whatever.
>>
>>17361333
Without college, you probably have less avenues to meet people. But by now you should've found at least a few true friends who you're actually close with, so it shouldn't matter. You don't have to make nearly 150 "friends" a year to be social.
>>
>>17361339
Self-validation desu

>>17361347
That is true, but it's also kind of pathetic that my entire life consists of one small group of friends. And 2015 also included college
>>
>>17361443
>it's also kind of pathetic that my entire life consists of one small group of friends.

Not really. Maybe if it's your ENTIRE life, but i have a feeling you're exaggerating that. I'd say it's better to have a small group of close friends than hundred of facebook "friends" you hardly even know.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.