[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that women cannot put up with a guy who will fall in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1345633765742.jpg (84 KB, 732x760) Image search: [Google]
1345633765742.jpg
84 KB, 732x760
Why is it that women cannot put up with a guy who will fall in love with them right away?

I understand what women want in theory: a man that can get any girl he wants but chooses THEM because they are just so amazing. In other words, a man of high social standing; someone popular who will contribute to their own social status.
But this is worst than just dating guys based on their looks. It's dating guys because it's socially convenient, leaving those that would be genuinely loyal and who love unconditionally to be bitter rejects.

What do women make of this? As someone who judges potential partners mostly on looks, I'm really curious.
>>
>>17361330
>Why is it that women cannot put up with a guy who will fall in love with them right away?

Because it's creepy as hell. It's creepy as hell for either gender. What if you met a woman at a coffee shop or in a class, went on one date, and then she asked when she could expect a child or a ring? That's what falling in love immediately looks like.
>>
>>17361330
>genuinely loyal
fucking everyone and their mother is genuinely loyal. you have to bring something else to the table.

Would you date some girl that basically walked up to you out of nowhere and told you she loved you and would be loyal? What if she's disgusting, or has terrible credit, or is racist, or a hundred other fucked up things?
>>
>>17361407

>or is racist

Reddit pls go

>>17361330

Women are only truly attracted to the top 20% of men, everything else they just settle for. The moment you realize that this isn't just a 4chan meme or what your bitter friend says, but actual cold hard truth, understanding them becomes easier.
>>
>>17361407
>everyone and their mother is genuinely loyal
BULL
FUCKING
SHIT
>>
>>17361399
>>17361407
I would think that she is seriously committed. If I get involved with somebody then it is because I expect it to last forever. I don't fuck around and then ditch someone. I guess our culture has made promiscuity permissable and a lot of people think dates just means having fun and fucking a lot, but I expect it to be much more serious.

>disgusting
Well that's another thing entirely
>racist
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>17361330
I think there's a cracked article about this somewhere. Basically the premise is that every guy out there is "kind" and "loyal" and if those are the only things you bring to the market you're in for a bad time.

You may be kind, loving, and loyal, but so are most people and some of those people might be doctors or play guitar or have some kind of personality beyond just being agreeable.
>>
>>17361446

Meanwhile requirements for women to be attractive:
>exist
>>
>>17361450
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I was under the impression that we were talking about men.
>>
>>17361450
Being "kind and loyal" is basically existing since it describes 99% of men.
>>
>>17361475
This is why I no longer show women kindness or loyalty. They treat men like tools and without empathy, so I do the same now.
>>
>>17361513
You're still missing the point. Having empathy is just part of being a person. It doesn't make you a great catch, it just makes you part of the human race. To be a great catch you actually have to do something great.

It's not that being nice and loyal aren't great qualities, it's just that they're the bare minimum of being a generic human being.
>>
>>17361526
in this case "a great catch" and "attractive" are 100% interchangeable and true
>>
>>17361450
Dumb and untrue. People bitch about "myths of female sexuality", yet you have nonsense like this floating around.

Men have desires and criteria they find meaningful as well.
>>
>>17361330
Because they're cringy af.
>>
>>17361537
Not necessarily. You can take up an instrument or learn a cool hobby. Maybe have a cool job or even just think highly of an uncool job.
>>
>>17361330
>Why is it that women cannot put up with a guy who will fall in love with them right away?
Because the things that happen that hard and fast are quite often not love at all, but things far darker. Women want devotion, not obsession.
>>
>>17361551
what is this magical place you live in where women are mature and human?
>>
>>17361551
I made my shoes shine with my coal, but the polish didn't shine the hole.
>>
>>17361561
Vermont.
>>
>>17361330
I fucked a girl last week who texted me the next day saying 'have a great day, love you'

I 100% knew that this was just her poor English, and she didn't know what it meant, but I still had to take a few minutes to get over the cringe and disgust I immediately felt before replyihg.

Someone being way more into it than you are is a massive turn-off m8, for guys and girls
>>
>>17361330
>leaving those that would be genuinely loyal
How about no. The only reason they would " be like, OMG, so totally loyal!!!" is because:
>he would gain something from it to benefit himself
>just like a woman dating a man to ..... gain something that would benefit herself.

no difference. the fact that you don't get that lets me know you aren't that good with women.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>17361407
>, or has terrible credit,
As a banker, I am howling over here that credit history is one of your mate pairing criteria
>>
>>17361571
Another poster here. I do as well.

What area out of curiosity? (this isn't some lead in to a meet up deal)
>>
>>17361450
>only for beta bitch boys.
I have standards. So should you but I've long since realized that men are just as shitty as women.

Y'all sit on here day after day bitching about things you don't understand when the reality is you don't deserve the women you're bitching about not getting. You don't deserve them because you aren't willing to:
>eat right
>cook for yourself
>go to the gym
>make your own money
>learn.
>make friends and be social

I do all of those things and more, which is why women fuck me instead of your "loyalty." Who wants to fuck loyalty when they fuck someone who works out 3-4 times a week, can hold an intellectually *and* sexually stimulating conversation, and works hard enough to have a future?

You sit here bitching "waa why should I have to do all of that." I don't bitch, I just fucking do it for myself. Then I get to choose who I fuck, where I fuck her, how I fuck her, and when I fuck her. I can choose to not fuck her, and regularly choose this.

I choose. I do the work, I choose.

You just fucking whine. Keep whining. You're only driving them to me. I am profiting off of your lazy stupidity.
>>
>>17361647
Burlington. You?
>>
>>17361670
Thought you might say that.

Montpelier area. One of the surrounding towns, ~15 miles away.
>>
>>17361407
>everyone is loyal
Welcome to >>>/adv/
>>
>>17361330
Because those people are delusional and lack any intelligence
>>
>>17361407
Nope
People are not loyal and kind.
Most of then are like you. They pretend kindness but their real motivation is to make a good catch for themselves.
>>
>>17361407
>everyone and their mother is genuinely loyal
Honest question: just how stupid and deluded are you?
>>
>>17361330
>be me
>finding parallels between relationship dynamics and natural energy fields.

There needs to be an equal but opposite reciprocation of emotion for a relationship to foster stability. Not with both of them pushing into each other, but rather one pushing and one pulling at the same time. Like the toroidal field path of a magnet.

If one pushes or pulls stronger than the other than this introduces instability and can spiral the connection between the two out of control. Like a tornado or whirlpool.

Note: There is a sense of romance associated with initial unequal emotional reciprocation but this is achieved by both partners pulling away to build a tension that returns stronger. Not by one pushing and the other refusing to pull.
>>
Women find many things attractive about men

Some enjoy money and status
Others enjoy creativity and romance
Some enjoy intelligence and empathy

Once you stop treating women as a wild animal and start looking at them individually you'll realize they aren't that hard to figure out
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.