[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in a few days. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
So I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in a few days. When I went to the place for the examination or whatever the assistant lady referred to the drug(s) I'll be on as "truth serum" which nearly made me shit a brick right then and there. I'm really freaked out that I'll blab about something to my mother. Anyone have any firsthand experience with someone who's just had their wisdom teeth removed? I know that everyone reacts to drugs in different ways but any info helps.
>>
>>17361308
Tell your mother to stay outside. That's what I did. Nothing that I said was particularly harmful; I said a bunch of stupid shit about how my face felt and that was it.
>>
>>17361308
that's the drugs you're on for like the fifteen seconds before you pass out and they start the surgery. When you wake up you'll be in a bit of a fog but it isn't like you're going to be confessing a bunch of shit for no reason.
>>
>>17361308
For me, I apparently just said "well isn't this fun" and passed out. You're most likely not gonna blab anything horrible unless you have something that's been haunting you.
>>
There were two visits to the doctor to remove the wisdom teeth. The first visit I was very lucid after leaving the place but the second time I said some dumb shit and needed to lean on my sister to walk home. No one should take anything you say seriously when they know you're drugged.
>>
File: 1442183242406.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442183242406.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
They numbed me up, yanked the sucker while playing Metallica, and gave me some opiate painkillers and 800mg ibuprofen for swelling. Took my meds like clockwork. An hour after I took the stuff I was passed. Wasn't loopy at all, just sleepy.
Then again, military dentist. May be different for you.
>>
>>17361715
Passed out*
My bad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.