[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x1136
To my fellow Pokemon Trainers: How screwed am I? I started playing Pokemon Go a few days later than it was released and now I'm always playing catch up.. Almost all of my friends have multiple 800+ CP Pokemon and I'm stuck with this lineup.. Is there any chance I can catch up? Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17361247
I am jelly of that Tangela and Hitmonlee. I am almost 21 and haven't even come across either of those. To level up catch everything you see. Yes, that includes rattata and pidgey. Catch the fuckers until you are tired of them and then catch some more. When you have a ton of dudes that you can evolve pop a lucky egg and evolve all those suckers for mass amounts of xp.
>>
>>17361255
Don't evolve to the final evolution if they have 3 evolutions either. You just want to evolve pidgey into pidgeotto and stop there for example. However the one exception to this would be if you don't have your first pidgeot. In that case get the final evoltion at least one time for the bonus new pokemon xp.
>>
>>17361247
Just realized you have clefairy too. I don't have one of those either.
>>
The game looks fucking amazing, but I just decided not to even try it. My buddies tell me about the Pokemon they caught and I literally don't a fuck.
>>
>>17361255
Thanks for the advice. That's something I tried today and it worked a lot. I don't think I'll have issues leveling myself up.. When it comes to the Pokemon it's so tedious because there's a finite amount of Stardust available and I'm not sure if I should specialize with one Pokemon or level them all up equally.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.