[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does love feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460756476130.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1460756476130.png
133 KB, 511x511
I don't know what other board to ask this on.

What does love feel like? I'm not entirely sure that I'll ever be able to be in love within my lifetime, but I want to at least know what I'm missing.

>inb4 go find out
That's not gonna happen
>>
>>
You are capable of finding out, but you won't.

It's the greatest feeling in the world. The feeling when it suddenly ends is the complete opposite. But if you ask me it's totally worth it.

And sex with someone you love is just incredible. But the feeling of love is impossible to describe. It's like describing colours to a blind person.
>>
>>17361226
It feels as if every problem in life has no effect on you the only thing that matters is the person you are in love with. Its a drug man feels great, the come down (breaking up) worst feeling ever. I recommend you try some MDMA and go to a rave if you just want to feel love for a night with little come down effects.
>>
>>17361228
This is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>17361226
How old are you anon
>>
It feels like sitting on the couch watching a show you don't care about at all and having the best time, because your arm is around that person and just being with them makes everything feel perfect
>>
It's kinda like that feeling of relief after you take a big shit
>>
>>17361241
>You are capable of finding out, but you won't.
Nope. I can't. Diagnosed autist

>>17361411

>>17361408
Not very keen on drugs, but I'll look into it more
>>
It feels both peaceful and powerful, from my experiences. There is no way to truly describe it as it's a different sensation for everybody
>>
>>17361226
anon it's shitty that you've not had a proper answer but that might be because it's impossible to answer. It's so personal to each individual, you can't quantify this shit. You might think you were in love, I know I certainly did, everything feels ok, no matter what happens in your life you feel like you can cope, it's like being stoned, colours are amazing, then it all turns to shit. You need to find the answer for yourself, anons can't help you.
>>
>>17361226
Still trying to find it.
Lift weights
try to be the best i can
Work hard at work
Make everyone laugh and simle
Work hard at gym
make people happier in general to my best ability
Don't think i am horribly ugly
And just got rejected again today..
freak of nature.
>>
>>17361935
So you going to get back up or stay sad like the little bitch your not. Nothing is wrong with you anon keep asking chicks out ,keep getting rejected but keep going you will eventually find one .
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.