[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took the time to edit this down by like 80% so read it fgts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1468279705843.jpg (386 KB, 740x1064) Image search: [Google]
1468279705843.jpg
386 KB, 740x1064
I took the time to edit this down by like 80% so read it fgts

>Been seriously hitting it off with a woman who recently moved in next door all the way from rural missouri
>my god she is too hot for words. Skinny and tall, with a gorgeous face. It's like any good genetics in the lower midwest were saved up just for her.
>BUT she is a hardcore christian republican, frequently launches into random rants about BlackLivesMatter being terrorists, deporting mexicans, and bombing the middle east
>I am of middle-eastern descent and she seems blissfully unaware, probably just thinks I'm a dark-featured white person

I don't know what to expect if/when she finds out. Can any southern-anons give an opinion? Sometimes I wonder if she actually knows and is just the type to write off exceptions (in her mind) as "one of the good ones". We've already fooled around a bit.
>>
>>17361166
>fgts
Dropped
>>
>>17361166
I think you should tell her.
She'll find out sooner or later and will hate herself for touching you. How much damage and heat you'll have to take is up to you.

I honestly feel so bad for her.
>>
>>17361166
Go to church and marry her. She sounds like wife/mother of your children material.
>>
>>17361245
Probably not happening, not religious myself.
>>
>>17361166
You need to fuck her well before you tell her. Fuck her tits off and you can be the head of the Black Lives Matter movement and a terrorist... she'll still blow your head off.... see what I did there.
>>
Post pics of yourself op
>>
>>17361708
Who said anything about religion.
>>
>>17361200
>she will find out and hate herself for touching you

that sounds like it would be genuinely funny. Fuck her then film hfw you tell her you're brown
do it OP
>>
File: 1468009271382.jpg (329 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1468009271382.jpg
329 KB, 530x970
>>17361166
My god.
Marry that girl asap.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.