[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a woman's shit smell any different than a man's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 504242947.jpg (77 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
504242947.jpg
77 KB, 338x507
Does a woman's shit smell any different than a man's?

Yes I know its a disgusting question but I'm just curious. Anyone here that has smelled both (i.e walked in after your significant other has a dropped a load) and can attest to a different aroma?

And yes I am an autistic virgin with no life experience
>>
>>17361022
It's literally entirely dependent on the person because everyone eats different things and their bodies react differently to them.
>>
No huge difference. Poop smell depends on diet though.
>>
It smells and tastes differently depending on the person, but I haven't ever eaten a guy's shit so I don't really know if it's different depending on gender.
>>
>>17361081
W-what does shit taste like?
>>
>>17361091
Surprisingly not how you expect. It basically tastes like what you imagine mud would taste like. It's fairly plain and bland.
>>
as others have said: it depends on their diet, which consists of less meat. therefore its less beefy to be honest.

but as a doctor having smelled a lot of shit, i have never smelled shit and thought to myself thats a woman or thats a man's shit.
>>
Despite what the women in the office say, a woman's shit is every bit as disgusting as a man's. Yet they think it's gross to use the restroom after a man took a dump, but they don't mind it after a woman takes one.
>>
>>17361119
Hell no boi, shit is bitter as fuck.
>>
>>17361022
Interesting question. I have another one like this: why do women never wipe their asses properly?
>>
File: 1467098176079.gif (130 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1467098176079.gif
130 KB, 190x190
>>17361022
What does shit smell like, op?

Get the fuck out of here you autistic fuck. Come back with a real issue that you need advice with. Also take your shit thread to /b
>>
>>17361022

Me and my wife have the same diet, her shit smells exactly like my own shit.
>>
>>17361022
Smells exactly the same as men's
Each individual's smells different, but women follow the rule in the same way as men, there's no general difference between the two groups
>>
>>17362055
If you're talking about smell, women are told over and over again to wipe front to back to avoid getting shit particles in their vagina causing infections. The result is that when you are enthusiastically wiping while zoning out a bit, it's easy to actually smear a bit of shit up your ass crack. It doesn't even need to be visible to smell like you never wiped your ass to begin with.

Having said that, smelling shit when going down on a man is an extremely common complaint as well, so it's not just women.
>>
>>17361119
Why do you eat shit?
>>
>>17361022
I don't know man, my boyfriend's farts suffocate me. They're muggy and make me gag. Every time he shits, he always takes a huge ass dump with several courtesy flushes. And my bathroom is rekt for like at least an hour.

My farts smell depending on what I eat. My poop is also associated with what I eat. I think it's the worst the day after I drink wine or beer tho.

I have no idea whats wrong with my boyfriend, we practically eat the same meals.
>>
>>17362404
Everyone gets used to their own shit's smell and experiences it as less stinky. Differences in smell is caused by differences in gut flora. My experience is that both men and women can produce horrendous smells.
>>
>>17362411
I'm not saying that my shit doesn't stink. If I have greasy food, it's terrible. Also if I eat too many vegetables.

My mom's farts smell like sewage. And just destroy everything.

But my boyfriend's farts are like hot and humid and take over the whole room, smell like rotten eggs and you can taste it.

I have experienced a lot of farts in my time. My boyfriend probably has the strangest farts I've experienced. I've been around his farts for years and I struggle to get used to them.
>>
>>17361022
You should use some of that autism to study up on biology, op.
I'm all for asking stupid questions you don't know the answer to, but it's ridiculous that you needed to ask this question at all.
>>
>>17362427
Make him eat antibiotics, then probiotics, to cultivate healthy gut flora.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.