[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls like alpha men only >girls are submissive >girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1466853526589.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1466853526589.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>girls like alpha men only
>girls are submissive
>girls want to be dominated
>girls are attracted to the leaders

Why do women are such beta fucks?
>>
You are making general assumptions.

Please do more research on your question.

Through history, women look for men with good strong genes so their offspring have a better chance of survival.

Not as obvious in the present but we all have fundamental primal instincts.
>>
>>17360885
But doesn't men search for the same?
Then why they go for beta women?
>>
>>17360890
Current society favors monogamy to insure a happy, healthy family unit.

As I mentioned, you are making assumptions.
There are plenty of men who like strong women.
And there are plenty of women who like weaker men.

These are your observations and researching the subject more would have removed the need of thread.
>>
"waaa women dont like me" - OP
>>
Basically it's for making good babies
But natural isn't always good .
Do you senpai. Define for yourself what success I'd and aim towards that
Issac newton was a virgin , and I wouldn't call him a loser
>>17360923
Good meme
>>
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17361107
>projecting
Maybe he is just asking a question m8
>>
>>17361133
But what if he's really asking one?
>>
>>17361133
not really
You just made that up in your head with no evidence senpai
But still good projecting
>>
File: philosopher v2.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
philosopher v2.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
What if OP just created this bait in order to provoke discussion regarding current PUA slang contrasting with reality and male and female expectations about each other. What if he intentionally used the controversy of sexual frustration to attract responses? Is this just hidden commentary on modern society and gender roles assigned to males and females which they must fulfill but not always find themselves comfortable in?
>>
>>17361164
Way to blow up his plan.
>>
File: l2sJib.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
l2sJib.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>women are beta fucks

If you don't like it, then go fuck a man faggot
>>
>>17361182
A lot of gays are beta too
Also you admit to girls living life on easy mode
>>
>>17361215
>There's no good reason why op would refer to females as beta. He fails to understand that even of they're beta, we'd still ravage their pussies. Even then he forgets that betas really only apply to males.
Not entirely
I wouldn't want a woman who sat at home and didn't want to do anything with her life
Also while I don't need a hardened warrior , a woman who has some will power is good to have .
So you could say I want am alpha woman ( makes lots of babies, can help me through tough times , fairly competent ect)
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17361360
Shows that a loot of people on r9k don't want to help and instead belittle people
>>
>>17361402
*adv
Messed up
>inb4 I didn't
>>
>>17361422
I'm not op
But maybe he didn't mean literally every single one and instead meant a majority
>>
>>17361492
What does it mean to be beta exactly ? I thought it had to with a lack of getting vagina
A Chad could complain about women not giving him head and that would be "complaining about women ". Does that make him beta?
>>
>>17360876
Fuck that. I'm an alpha female. I enjoy dominating. I am the superior gender. Not men, not beta women. I dominate inside and outside the bedroom. My man is my labor force and my guard. You don't like it? Then, suck my fat dick, faggot.
>>
>>17361521
> A beta is someone who blames all their problems on someone else. A beta has no charisma whatsoever.

That's not true dude, someone who is beta can have all the charisma in the world but just can't show it in certain groups. A group of alphas and one beta the beta the beta will be in his/her shell, a group of betas and the charisma will shine. It's all in context, you can't say that if you're beta you have NO charisma, you just need an opportunity to let it out.
>>
>>17361521
>>17361533
Seems like this beta thing so mostly mental then.
Honestly this duality mentality is also bad.
Just look for success that fits your definition if success and strive towards a future is what I say.
>>
>>17361549
>Just look for success that fits your definition if success and strive towards a future is what I say.

If only life was so fucking simple
>>
>>17361549
This poster seems to understand. The development of shell personalities to generate your outputs and process your interactions is simply part of the greater problem. It creates a "lock in" effect, wherein a person finds it difficult to break their role within a given social group. The mind subconsciously enforces consistency, because that's what you're wired for. Avoiding attention through contrast.
>>
>>17361565
It's not easy , but it's true
Start with figuring out what is valuable to you . Philosophy is great for this .
>>
>>17361516
t. Landwhale
>>
>>17361585
>Start with figuring out what is valuable to you
What's valuable now isn't valuable in 5/10yrs, life isn't that fucking easy, let's be honest it would be great if it was. Ambitions change, the whole dynamic of life changes, you can't just read Satre and live the rest of your life in bliss, it ain't that simple.
>>
>>17361600
Then work this those changes . And this things you want Can be more base
Like being stronger can mean physical , mental , emotional. Or becoming knowledgeable
Plus you don't know what will stick with you and what won't .
Art is extremely important to me and and I don't think I will be quitting it .
>>
>>17361549
>>17361570
This. If you buy into the whole alpha/beta duality and think you're a beta, you're trapping yourself in a self-fulfilling cycle of self loathing. Realize that you're completely capable of being a more confident person, you just have to actually think confident thoughts instead of the negative ones. Wake up tomorrow and tell yourself you're a confident person, and start acting like one. It sounds corny but it works. Fake it 'til you make it.
>>
>>17361609
>Art is extremely important to me and and I don't think I will be quitting it .
anon is right, find something you love, a passion for, alpha/beta it's all bullshit that's written on a board, girls like what they like, the sooner you figure out who you are as a person the better.
>>
>>17361612
I don't even like the confidence thing
You build it with proficiency
Like it too sat me in front of a plane controls I would have no confidence in flying it . But a trained pilot would . But that doesn't automatically make him better
Really quit worrying about your role in the hierarchy. Worry about how you can approve , while also being and helping others on their journey .
And if you have no confidence / proficiency don't sweat it you build it over time
>>
>tfw I'm the OP and I made this thread yesterday after few beers without posting further or putting much thought into it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.