[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. My partner and I are ex-Simple Pickup staff, and we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Hey guys.

My partner and I are ex-Simple Pickup staff, and we specialize in helping guys with advice through text - especially regarding Tinder and Texting.

Ask us anything.

Post your tinder conversations and we will tell you what to do next, or if you fucked up - we'll tell you exactly how, why, and what to do next time.

The pic attached is one of the breakdowns we do and send to our member, btw.
>>
>>17360537
The simple minded people you will attract to this thread seeking your advice upsets me. Is their any mystery left in the world.
>>
>>17360561
Actually, you'd be surprised. Most normal, regular dudes are not great at using Tinder. Most conversations are boring, and don't lead anywhere.

If you have any Tinder conversations, post them up and I'll critique it.
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 750x1334
Ok so I have gotten some dates off Tinder but try usually stop replying before I can ask them out. Tips?
>>
Odds are you missed out on her sarcasm there on "CANT WAIT". Not sure what the previous part of the conversation was - but I'm going to assume there was something behind the "something else in mind" that you should've explored.

One thing you did right, was give her a time and a place - a lot of guys will ask "Do you want to get a drink or something?" Which just doesn't have 'leading' quality that women like.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.