[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask my dentist Susan out on a date. How do I do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1437680991296.jpg (58 KB, 520x539) Image search: [Google]
1437680991296.jpg
58 KB, 520x539
I want to ask my dentist Susan out on a date. How do I do this? I see her every 8 months, and she is the closest I have ever been to a female (physically). I have very little social skills, so I barely talk to her and when I try, the words that do come out are slurred and hard to understand because her fingers and tools are in my mouth.

note: kissless baajin desu
>>
Is she a good dentist? If so, don't do it man. You know as well as I do that you won't be able to go back if she says no.
>>
I just can't wait for the inevitable autism.
>>
Listen to what I'm going to tell you to do. Word for word.

>Walk into the dentist's office
>Lean on the receptionist's desk and yawn loudly
>They'll say something like "Can I hekp you sir?"
>"Yeah, I need to speak to Dr. Susan. It's an oral emergency"
>With luck, Susan will be summoned
>Pretend to look at your nails, cleaning then with your teeth
>"Yes anon? You said this was important?"
>"Baby I can give great oral too. 9 out 10 dentists recommend my dick"

If she doesn't call the cops, you're in.
>>
I don't know if I should make an appointment too early, next meeting is 8 months
>>
>>17360918
Call and make an appointment for a dinner date.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.