[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Increase my Dick Size
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: ff.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Hello i want to know if someone personally had ever tried any kind of method for increasing thickness and longitude for the dick.

I've seen online the pills Vigrx plus and i don't have the courage to try them so far. Or if anyone know another personal proven method, i will be in your debt forever. Help me please. This matters to me.
>>
Learn to be happy with who you are.
>>
Are you 12?

Also, only real way is through surgery.
>>
>>17360479
Life is so unfair, i want this, there must be a way!.
>>
>>17360482
I'm actually 26, but my research implies, it is actually possible to make your dick larger, but the thickness is whats hard to do.
>>
Steal one. Cut off his and replace yours with it. Recommend getting it done by a professional. They should be able to reconnect all the blood vessels and what not. Just hope your body doesn't reject it.
>>
>>17360528
Well i guess, i have to live with this penis bros
>>
>>17360532
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/health/thomas-manning-first-penis-transplant-in-us.html

Legitimate procedure.
>>
You can't, learn to live with it. You're not going to be happy in life if all you do is focus on your dick size. Even if you found a method of making it bigger, the results would be ultimately underwhelming.

tl;dr expand your life, not your dong
>>
You know what's funny, this question comes up all the time here...except everybody here says they have 7+ inch cocks which is bigger than average.

I theorise that we lop 3 inches we get the real lengths of cocks on 4chan.
>>
>>17360581
Everyone knows the average dick length on 4chan is 9 inches
>>
>>17360475
There is surgery for it
Google it senpai
>>
>>17360546
>http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/health/thomas-manning-first-penis-transplant-in-us.html

Brooo that's too much of a risk for me i want something better, maybe the chance of loosing my dick permanently scare the living shit out of me
>>
>>17360581
There is also the effect that the most likely people to post their dick lengths are the people with biggest dicks.
>>
>>17360547
>8
I have to say, that's the best damn advice ever!. But sadly life, for me. Is to have maybe some day a beautiful wife, and make her happy in every aspect. You say that because you don't have to worry about satisfying a woman. Believe me it crushes you inside out
>>
>>17360614
Then just see if you can get a second one. I'm sure having two will set you apart. Double stuff OP.
>>
>>17360621
You can satisfy women with your fingers. Trust me. Fingers are fucking important. Embrace your foreplay game.
>>
>>17360681
Then why doesn't she just date a guy with a big dong and good foreplay skills?
>>
>>17360735
Probably would if she was pretty enough
>>
Complete opposite here. I have a 10.5 inch penis and its really girthy. I want to reduce it by 3 inches because it's too big and girls only care about my size and don't stick around. too many partners and too little commitment.
>>
>>17360581
I'm packing a legit somewhat girthy 5.75". Wifey likes it just fine.
>>
>>17360760
Do you really that big? Im 10 cm bro, alike problem but different spectrum.
>>
>>17360678
Glad this amuse you man.
>>
>>17360612
Will do, but sadly im poor too, have to help my parents with expenses and stuff.
>>
>>17360681
>You can satisfy women with your fingers.
You can give them an orgasm, it's not exactly the same as satisfaction. And it's certainly not as much fun.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.