[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a commercially available way to stop a heroin overdose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
Is there a commercially available way to stop a heroin overdose? Like an epi-pen type of thing?
>>
Don't do heroin?
>>
Yeah its called death. It works great and gets rid of the whole problem
>>
>>17360426

It's not for me, obviously

>>17360428

Guess you've never loved someone, kid
>>
>>17360390
>Is there a commercially available way to stop a heroin overdose?
Not really. There's things like nazalone, but they're all controlled drugs that need to be given under medical supervision. Your best bet is to learn to spot the signs of someone going over, and keeping a close eye on them.
>>
>>17360508
Not someone dumb enough to do heroin. And I'm not dumb enough to allow someone I love to do heroin. Play with fire, get burnt.
>>
>>17360529
Yeah, naloxone, or Narcan. Cops, firefighters and first responder types carry doses of it for intranasal use, but it's risky because you don't want to slam a shitload of it into a heroin addict because the drug will immediately rip them out of the high due to the way it works. The best way to administer it is to titrate it to effect, just enough to keep their respiratory drive going and pull them out of overdose, but not enough to completely pull them out of it. I carry it in a form for IV use on my ambulance and it's easier to properly administer.

>>17360673
>being this fucking edgy while knowing nothing about drugs or pharmacology
How about you google opioid painkillers and tell me which ones you've heard of, kid.
>>
>>17360673
You think you're cool but you sound like a fuckwit who hasn't had enough life experience. Go fuck off if you have no advice
>>
>>17360791
Thank you for the information. (4chan usually comes through, once the kiddies are done playing.)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.