[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I prepare for the end, end of society, mankind, whatever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: end.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
How do I prepare for the end, end of society, mankind, whatever. Im european, and when civilisation will fall, I want to be ready, but its really hard here to get guns to protect myself, even if I get one, thats not enough, how do I survive ?
>>
What do you mean, end of civilization?
>>
You need to invest in secluded land and build a self-sustaining bunker
>>
>>17360034
No government, anarchy, no services, shortages of everything, maybe a disaster that can send everything to shit
>>
>>17360040
I think you'll be fine. Europe's the safest continent on Earth by a lot, so if you're fucked there, everyone's fucked. Maybe if you live in like the Balkans you should be prepared, but otherwise nothing bad should happen. I take it you're recoiling from the whole Paris incidents, no? In reality, mass-death incidents have been declining a lot through world history, and you're much less likely to die from random stupid shit now than ever before. The media is trying to make you on edge 24/7 because that's how they make money. I mean the world didn't end in the 1940s or the 1960s when people had their hands hovering over nukes, why would it end now?
>>
>>17360036
A bunker ? that sounds expensive ? Wouldnt a house with a basement be enough ? My town isnt a nuclear target, its not even near any nuclear target (maybe)
>>
>>17360050
Cause brown people are gaining more power every day. Historically they can't handle power, and usually destroy everyone and everything with it.
>>
>>17360060
And white people are harmless? Just look at slavery, colonization, the World Wars, etc.. If anything, white people are much more likely to do things that cause mass death based on history. I suggest you try and talk to more people that aren't your own skin color, they're really the same as you. Seeing everything from a racist perspective will only make you unhappy in life in the long run.
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>17360066
I dont think you have experienced the true 'rich' 'cultural' society.
>>
>>17360078
What do you mean? I'm serious when I say this, life is shit if you view non-white people as lesser than you. I was in that same position once. Is it not true that white people collectively have made more people suffer than any other group?
>>
Learn home brewing. You probably cannot hope to fight the people who have been stockpiling weapons and training for this for years. Buying their protection with alcohol, though, THAT you can do.
>>
>>17360085
Well they arent doing that now, are they ? Everyone did bad stuff, for religion, for riches. But now the christianity is irrelevant, preaching peace, what is islam doing (the brownies) ? Harrasing women, other religions, societies. They havent dont anything relevant (scientificaly) The blackies just get welfare (the abos) and chimp - out when they get put down for crimes (see usa), aaand africa, they starve, they get sick, they get food/aid, they breed, and repeat but now with increasing population, the indians just polute everything, chinese polute everything and do science stuff, the japanese are the future if they sort their problems.
>>
>>17360104
>They havent dont anything relevant (scientificaly)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

At one point in history, Baghdad was by far the most advanced city on Earth. Four hundred years before the Renaissance ever began in Europe, while everyone there was still dirt poor and lived in tiny feudal towns, the Abbasid Caliphate was deliberately finding every artist and scientist and gathering them up in one city. It's thanks to them that we have a massive amount of the basics in mathematics.

>The blackies just get welfare (the abos) and chimp - out when they get put down for crimes
This is because for most of their history, they've not been allowed to integrate into society. In America, black businesses would be attacked, and black people murdered for voting. Throughout history they've been so excluded from everything that they had to start their own societies basically from scratch.

>the indians just polute everything, chinese polute everything
This was America and Britain in the 1800s, they polluted the world a shitload too. Nowadays if an American or British company needs to do some dirty work, they have it done with factories in third-world countries. Fuck, read the news. The TPP is designed so that this will be even easier. And have you heard of the Panama papers?

The countries that you value aren't more virtuous or anything - they've just been at it so long that they're much better at hiding it. The fact that you think they're good because they're rich says a lot about how the propaganda is working.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.