[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When people ignore your question...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1096x1215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1096x1215
Hey /adv/ how do you respond and how do you feel about it when someone you've just started to chat with online totally ignores your question?

>>inb4: it's a bot you idiot
I know there's a chance.

Pic related. Just happened.
>>
shes curious on how you are able to take the next few days off since you mentioned that. lots of jobs dont let you do that unless your in a high-powered position which would spark a persons interest.

tldr; she wants to know why she cant take vacation days in starbucks like you do.
>>
>>17359775
Interesting perspective.. I thought it was common enough for someone to have a mon-fri job. And I just have a regular weekend off.

I'm a bit annoyed that the response doesn't express anything but a blank question.

In three minds about whether I should ignore (bad communication is a pet peeve of mine), give a neutral answer, or remind her that I asked a question.
>>
>>17359807
Can you post some previous conversations? Maybe instead of a literal chat bot she's a r9k robot with autism.
>>
>>17359807
Y'know, OP, it's always possible she was genuinely interested and missed your question by mistake. It does happen.

Can confirm: space cadet when it comes to texting and I either a) miss replying to a question or b) think I replied and didn't.

It's nothing that really warrants a post like this on here lmao
>>
>>17359767
Chill out, sperg. She's dodging the question because she thinks you came on strong. She assumes you're asking what her plans are so you can counter her response by asking her out on a date.
>>
>>17359813
From the start.
-----
Me: Hmm.. fiesty, intelligent AND attractive... that's a good combo, and it's not often a woman can show that with one sentence and a few photos in her profile.

Enough of the ass kissing though.. nice to have matched with you :)

Her: How's your day been Anon?
-----

and then it continues with the pic I posted.
>>
>>17359840
>>17359851
Hmm.. Both likely scenarios. Thanks. Makes my thoughts seem trivial. I'll just answer the question.
>>
>>17359852
You try too hard, it's cringey
>>
I would assume she either wants to know more about you before she's willing to meet, or she's not really paying attention and just missed the question entirely.

I'd answer, but keep it brief.

>>17359852
I'm surprised you didn't include a "m'lady, *tips fedora*" in there.
>>
autistic threads like this are why our generation isn't going to successfully reproduce enough.
>>
>>17360639
Well, that's just God's work, keep the strong, roast the weak.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.