[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo i got myself some weed for the first time. bought a grinder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: confused-child.jpg (127 KB, 429x286) Image search: [Google]
confused-child.jpg
127 KB, 429x286
yo i got myself some weed for the first time. bought a grinder, longpapes + filter and shit. watched some tutorials and rolled a joint. lighted it up and it tasted like shit. like a bad cigarette or something, also i felt nothing. what did i do wrong did i get ripped off it smelled preddy good unburnt
>>
>>17359724
Some people don't get high their first few times. It took 3 sessions across 2 days before I actually felt weird.
>>
>>17359724
It shouldn't smell good
>>
Are you even inhaling?
>>
File: BATTLESTATION.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
BATTLESTATION.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17359724
Bruh. Don't use paper your first time smoking weed.

Smoke is harsh, and paper only adds to it.

so, try it pure first, and then when you're more used to the smoke in general, try rolling it up.

I'm a blunt man personally, but started with homemade pipes because I was underage.

Take a 20oz soda bottle
A bic ball point pen
And a little bit of tin foil.

Stip the bic pen and jam it into the soda bottle just below where the label ends toward the bottom, or just about there, have the big pen angled up towards you.

Unscrew the cap, and put tin foil over it, and press it in to make a bowl, poke a small hole in the bottom of that tin foil bowl.

Put weed in bowl at top, light, and smoke from bottom my nigga. That's how we did it back in the day.
>>
>>17359724
If you've never smoked anything before, you might not be inhaling properly. Remember, it's just like you're breathing through your mouth. In, hold, and out.

On the other hand, maybe someone just sold you some bullshit. That happens all too often if you don't really trust your source and you're really loud about being a total noob.
>>
>>17359796
Fuck you nigger, dank buds smell like manna from heaven.
>>
>>17359724
Remember, inhaling a joint is nothing like inhaling a cigatette. Rather than "quick puff and let it go again", you need to take the longest draw you can manage, take it down deep, and hold it don until you pass the barrier between "this is getting uncomfortable" and "ok I REALLY need to breathe now".
>>
File: 145471839282.jpg (87 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
145471839282.jpg
87 KB, 621x621
>>17359803
>those toenails
Jesus FUCK
>>
>>17359923
Bruh, I gotta say, my nails are alpha as fuck. My finger nails grow fucking epicly strong and durable.

My toe nails after they grow for a bit, perfectly curl around and protect me from stubbing a toe.

It's like a fucking set of armor for each individual toe, and the big toe can fucking cut a shin to need stitches with a barefoot kick my nigga.

I ain't even playing man, my nail game is on fucking point all day, every day.
>>
>>17359928
>cuddling with qt grill
>"anon i'm cold hold me closer"
>twist legs around hers
>impale her femoral artery with crusty overgrown dagger toenails
>bleeds out and dies
>I Am The Alpha Male
>>
>>17359937
stay jelly i bet you got them ugly ass fucking crusty nails that can't even grow to the tip of the fucking finger.
>>
>>17359941
:^)
>>
>>17359803
>tinfoil
Don't listen to it this idiot OP, it's terrible for you health, look it up, stick to joints or buy a bong/bubbler.
>>
>>17360012
Nigga, you're an idiot. People put food in tin foil, and put it on a flaming grill all summer long.

If you think a bic lighter is going to burn the aluminum to the degree you cook it into your food, you're a retard and probably believe marijuana is the cure all drug that will cure cancer 100% if only they'd just legalize it bro!
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-07-15 11.03.32.png (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-07-15 11.03.32.png
326 KB, 1920x1080
i dont know how the conversation came to this but it was funny f
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.