[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is going down worse than GBP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x450
I feel like shit /adv/. Finally caught the time to sum up everything in my life right now and it sucks.

I feel empty. I'm working when all my friends are having fun, going places and seeing the world. I work 8 hours a day and it kills me. I'm 18 btw.

Also, not much is going on either, I can't go out with no one because I work the day after and all friends are either gone away, they get out after 10-11 PM or they stopped talking to me.

Tried dating couple of girls, but nothing works, they cut contact, all of them.

I feel miserable, this was supposed to be the summer vacation, the last one since next year I'll be busy signing up for university. Now was the time to work-out, get a gf and get better. But it goes worse. I feel like shit, I lost all hopes for everything and I'm out of motivation.

I don't have any suicidal thoughts or stuff, but I still don't know what to hope for. I just do my everyday shit until it will stop sometime, when all the free-time is gone and school will start.

>But anon, you'll have money...
What good are the money if I dont get to do what I want and all friends made their plans and I'm not in any one of them.

Pic unrelated, probably the only thing that makes me continue with my shit
>>
On top of that, I'm chubby, ugly and wear glasses. Planned to get rid of most of the weight and glasses, but I lost all power, motivation and energy.

My confidence is somewhere 6 feet underground
>>
Shameful bump. How do I go through this?
>>
Shit happens. But keep working, don't think like you'll be at your job for the rest of your life. You'll still have free time and new friends when school starts. Don't judge your circumstances and the possibility of your future by where you are now.
>>
>>17359958

I know it will be better, but my romantic life is and will be at a shitty point. I just can't get any girl I pursue. I just want to accept that I'll be alone and be done with this tiring thing called love. It kills me more than my job
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.