[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this happened last night. Anyone got any advice on what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0112.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0112.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
So, this happened last night.

Anyone got any advice on what might be going on here? I need to get it out of the police tow yard soon and I dont know where to take it without knowing what to expect.

It happened last night and I can't tell you much besides from the pictures here.
>>
File: DSC_0111.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0111.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Second pic
>>
>>17359695

Well it appears to be sone sort of... car.

How about begin at the begining, OP? Tell us what happened and how it came to be where it is.
>>
>>17359699
Sorry, I'm still shook up from the accident.

Honestly, it was my fuck up. I turned left when I shouldn't have and I got hit by a car going straight. This ensued.

I'm an extra dumbass for not realizing comprehension on my insurance is not the same as collision, So I have to figure this out on my own.

Any other details you guys need?
>>
>>17359700
And by figure this out, I mean repair it. My question that I should have stated was 'can any of you guys tell me what's wrong with my car so I can have a general idea of what to ask for l when I get it fixed.'
>>
>>17359695
OP take it to an autobody repair shop that has good reviews in your area.

If you're a lady, bring a guy friend or a dad or something. Sounds shitty but a lot of mechanics will take advantage of the fact you have a vagina and overcharge because they think you're dumb as rocks.

Beyond that there's nothing more you can do. It needs to be fixed, is obviously leaking something, and can't stay in a tow yard. If you have a credit card, be prepared to put down the big bucks on it. Could be simple, could be complicated - no way of knowing from pictures alone.

Also, make sure you clear things up with insurance ASAP.
>>
>>17359703
You don't need to really need to "ask" for anything.

See >>17359705

The worst that'll happen is they notice another problem that was there before the accident and fix that too, which you would have been getting repaired eventually.
>>
>hyundai

You might just need a bumper and new body panel. Does it drive ok? It doesnt look like you have fram damage but I obviously cant tell from here, my toilet. Might have some damage to the control arm of the wheel, but no way of me knowing of course. You can actually just take off the bumper yourself and check and take pics
>>
>>17359705
I do have a credit card but shit, this is just awful. I don't suppose you know what it is that might be leaking, do you? I've tried googling diagrams to see what that container is but can't seem to figure it out

>>17359715
I have no idea - I had to get it towed and I had a flat out panic attack when it happened so I wasn't coherent for at least another hour or two. My roommate was my saving grace and they called the police and everything for me.

I really do hope the bumper is the thing keeping the wheel down like that, but I can't tell you.
>>
>>17359732
Unfortunately I am by no means an expert and can't say. It looks blue(?) so I could try to guess it's either windshield washer fluid or anti-freeze, but I dunno!

Sadly, unless you're able to provide more detailed pictures from under the hood and etc., /adv/ might not be able to give you the advice you're looking for.

This 100% needs to be taken to an autobody repair shop ASAP though because they will know more than anyone else here. Make SURE you do your research online if you don't have a go-to shop: even things like yelp and google reviews will help. If you know people who have been in accidents, ask where they took their cars, etc. Do research to make sure you bring it to the best place you can so you don't get screwed out of money.
>>
>>17359695
Just a busted radiator
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.