[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I get my niece for her 12th birthday? I'm a 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460824535484.jpg (52 KB, 725x669) Image search: [Google]
1460824535484.jpg
52 KB, 725x669
What do I get my niece for her 12th birthday?

I'm a 25 year old man, I've no clue what girls that age are into.
>>
Dick.

Yours, to be specific
>>
>>17359506
just go to the bank and get a brand new crisp $50 bill and stick in it an envelope that says happy birthday

people overthink shit
>>
>>17359506
shes probably pop music fan. ask family whats shes into and get her a CD. alternative i have no clue either. maybe a corny necklacd or something.
>>
>>17359522

She's 12, she doesn't need 50 bucks.

A $20 says, "Happy Birthday from your uncle."
A $50 says, "Listen, that thing from before is still our little secret, understand?"
>>
>>17359506
Um season appropriate clothes?
>>
>>17359540
>A $50 says, "Listen, that thing from before is still our little secret, understand?"

nigga thats a felony, you best be shellin out more than $50 bucks if you wanna avoid prison

also stop being so poor
>>
You have to realize that 12 years old these days are not the 12 years olds we were. Mostly they care about their social media, phone, friends, music and if she is a girly one she most likely is already using make up.

Honestly money would be the best, she can get what she wants that way. Or a giftcard to a store or iTunes store if she got an iPhone. If you want to get her a thing, perhaps a headphone could work. Otherwise ask her parents what she has been asking them to buy her.

DO NOT GET HER A CD, whoever said that is stupid. No 12 year old use CDs, they use music streaming services or download mp3s onto their phones.
>>
>>17359506
pick the phone up and ask her mother idiot
>>
File: 1468416709159.jpg (56 KB, 1281x678) Image search: [Google]
1468416709159.jpg
56 KB, 1281x678
>>17359506
>>>17359506
>pick the phone up and ask her mother idiot
I dread those awkward convos with my sister in law. i feel like succh a deadbeat

i guess another pair of bluetooth heasphones it is..
>>
Get her a 20 dollar bill
>>
>I've no clue what girls that age are into.
You don't need to know what 12 year old girls are into. You should know what your niece is into though, seeing how she's your niece and all.
>>
>>17359506
Gift card from Amazon, Starbucks (if she doesn't drink coffee she can get hot chocolate), McDonalds, etc.
>>
File: 1421699434742.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1421699434742.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>17359506
get her some five dolla bills , bitches love five dolla bills !
>>
Call her mother and ask her what she could like. Gift cards and money seem very disinterested.

When I was her age I would have liked a journal (I still have cringey diaries from middle school), a cute pair of headphones, a backpack, or videogames.
>>
a truck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.