[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: umyeah.jpg (49 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
umyeah.jpg
49 KB, 500x385
Part 1. My cousin who is one of my closest cousins in my life recently told me to stay away from her. The sad news is her husband died from lymphoma on Thanksgiving and now she has to take care of four kids well one is a young adult and the other is almost eighteen the other two are under ten years old. When we would see each other we weren't the closest we always needed a medium in between us like the TV or another talkative person because one on one we could never communicate much. Fast forward when she had her first child she had to move in with my family so I was there for her first child being born second and fourth. I honestly never felt really attached to her but she did, when her and her family moved nearby we would go places for her kids and it was still the same we needed that medium for us to communicate. One time one of her kids who is the teenager asked me if I wanted to go see The VVitch with her which hadn't been released yet, I said sure and asked her to remind me because I don't keep track of movies release dates I don't plan to watch so she never reminded me. When I took her kids to see Star Wars I asked her if she wanted to see it and she said no thank you I'm very picky about the movies I want to see in the theater I told her I feel the same way I barely see any movies at the theater. So I learned something new about her right there, fast forward two months Batman v Superman comes out and I only invite her sister for who I have far more in common with and don't need a medium to communicate with, the movie plays at 9:45 pm so I know not to invite her kids because it would have been well past their bedtime. As soon as I get home I noticed I have a Facebook message from her telling me that I never cared for her or her family and she never had the support from me when her husband died even though I was the only relative outside of her immediate family to visit him everyday until he died.
>>
Part 2. She also gave me this backhanded thanks for not taking her daughter to see The VVitch which again she never texted to remind me because I don't keep track of movies release dates which I don't plan to see. She tells me to stay away from her and her family. So it's been over four months since I last talked to her and I don't know what to say to her when I saw her last month I didn't even say a word to her because that hurt she really thinks that I never cared even though I gave so much to her and her family even lent my car to her oldest daughter when she needed it. So what should I say to her? Or should I just wait for her to talk to me first?
>>
I am sorry for your losses.

Why exactly did you need a medium between you to communicate? I suspect that this is what your cousin has mistaken for a lack of caring. Can you tell us more?
>>
>>17359560
I was always shy around her, we never had much to talk about.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.