[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x420
Same anon as this: >>17355965

Hey I have a relationship question
>added coworker on Facebook and we got to know each other
>I had a long term LDR boyfriend at the time, but he was absent and it really wasn't a relationship
>coworker falls for me, I break up with my LDR boyfriend to be with a real boy for the first time since high school
>it was great while it lasted
>happiest I've been in years
>he even helped me lose my virginity. It was a fun experience and I even begged for more
>felt like he was too good for me, I wasn't good enough
>unstable; not over ex, things clouding my judgement from the recent break up
>break up with coworker instead of dealing with it and keeping my mouth shut
>now he is pretending I don't exist, all the while saying he cares about me and that he wants to be friends

What gives? He isn't making any time for me or effort? I already know it's time to move on, but holy shit I miss him. Being hugged, cuddled, kissed, and touched for the first time in like 7 years was awesome (no I didn't get out much).

Why is he behaving like this? Is there any hope left? I don't want to cut him out of my life because I want friends, but

Really making me feel like pic related sometimes. Ignoring drives girls nuts it's true
>>
>>17359502

>break up with coworker instead of dealing with it and keeping my mouth shut
>He isn't making any time for me or effort?

Why should he? You broke up with him, sounds like he's trying to move on.
>>
>>17359521
Then why did he say he wants to be friends, and he still wants to talk to me? I get your point but I'm getting mixed signals
>>
>>17359502
Slut
>>
I think I got the advice I came here for, but can anyone advise me on how to move on? I really liked this guy and I'd be lying if I felt nothing for him. I miss him.

I don't understand how we could go from being very close to no contact
>>
>>17359917
Have you told him you fucked up and want to give it another try?

If yes, and he isn't interested, then you need to sever contact. It sucks but you can't stay friends, you'll never be able to move on that way. Either be with him, or be not with him, don't try to find a middle ground
>>
>>17359917
Simple: being around you probably hurts him or reminds him of something that went wrong. WHY, exactly, would he want to be around someone who hurt him? Would you?

Also, do you actually miss *HIM* or do you miss the things that come with a relationship? You need to figure out which it is. If you miss him, you can always explain everything you felt to him and see if he wants to get back together.

However, if you're tricking yourself into thinking you miss him and instead just miss the things that come with a relationship, like intimacy, then stay the fuck away from him and start looking for other people. Okcupid and Tinder are options.

Lastly, a third option is be single. Accept what it means to be alone and with friends and start being happy for yourself and yourself alone. That's when it's healthy to get in a relationship IMO because the co-dependency becomes a non-factor.
>>
>>17359933
I have said this, tried this option. It didn't exactly get a concrete response. You're right...

>>17359948
You're right too. Thank you anons for the different perspectives on things. As for your questions, I indeed miss him, the little details of him. I long for someone like him. He was a mechanic and that's something that greatly interests me, and I'd like to learn from him.

It's going to be hard being ok alone. I've been an isolated girl my whole life, quiet and shy, I never liked being alone
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.